New WHMCS Template Website

I for one, am very happy with the help I have been given by Site-Seal and at the end of the day the guys is just trying to help people grown their business and in today maket I think we should thank him for this as as you all know if peoples business is grown then everyone is going to see the results for this.

Whether the spamming makes you happy or not really isn't the point... And I can understand your view point that he "helped" you, I think that really to help you, you should learn how to do it yourself as an integration of header and footer is a simple two lines of code that anyone can do...

He's not trying to grow any business but his own..

And yes he's going to excite the new users and they are going to jump all over it but then they will realize once they get into making adjustments and integrating that they could have done this all on their own...

If you need help integrating simply ask in the whmcs forums as someone is always willing to help, and isn't expecting "Donations" in return.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think im going to abandon this thread witch is a great shame, This will be my final reply in this thread. So while i am a little frustrated with some of forum users views i will however keep them to myself. But i will say if anyone needs my help they are more than welcome to it and it will remain free. Sorry to have tried to help and also sorry if i have upset WHMCS as a business, This really wasn't my intentions We all have to start some place and herpherp is right in what he says integration is easy. But what he fails to see if that its not easy for someone who is new to WHMCS and yes again he is right in when he says when they learn they will see what i am doing is easy. But isn't that what people like myself are here to do? help others get the knowledge.

Again sorry if i rocked any boats it really wasn't my intentions like i said you now know where i am if you need my help ill be more than happy to help.

Once again i would like to thank everyone (including the not so positive comments) for their feedback and comments and ideas for the project.

Warmest Regards

@SiteSeal-Developer, relax, ok? You're doing good IMO. Your only "crime" if any is that your templates are not yet ready. Perhaps you should have waited until they were ready and then post 1 or 2 for downloads. Then there would be no problem putting a link to your site for people who wish, to get more.

So, don't go away. What you're doing is noble. True, not everyone will offer things for free (and there's no crime in wanting to make money either), so let's give those who think otherwise some rope.

Take it easy on him guys.

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading through this thread and Dang!... HerpHerp was relentless on SiteSeal! FYI, most of us can work with 2 lines of code (header/footer) but not all of us have the ability to design unique cutting edge templates, which is mainly what Siteseal was offering and shooting for. Hopefully you can startup your endeavor and share it with us again Siteseal.

Is there any update on how the site is coming along or have things lost momentum because of all the above comments. Yeah i'm just starting out ans am struggling with integrating my main site into WHMCS. I paid for my design and want to do the rest myself but am a newbie at CSS so finding it all difficult.

There used to be a how to for integration but I cannot find it now.

Keep up the good work and let us know when there is something to download

Regards

Jay

THE LATEST!!

Dear All,

Im sorry to have to notify you all, but i (Dean Smith) the founder of 64Bit WHMCS have decided to close down the

website loosely biased on the feedback i have received from a select number of people. While i am happy to help those of you that want to integrate your WHMCS packages into your website design i will not be taking this project any further.

Thanks Message:

I would like to thank all those people to whom chose 64Bit WHMCS as a source of help for their website requirements.

Lastly Thanks to those of you who contributed to the project no matter how small or big. Good luck with your projects, and see you around.

Regards

Dean Smith - Founder of 64Bit WHMCS

Please email us

info@64bitwhmcs.com