WHMCS module for connectreseller

dipesh_mama

I am able to find for Enom, Resellerclub and openSRS, but not able to find any module for connectreseller, it seems that this registrar is the cheapest and whitelabled like www and Resellerclub(directi) for domain resellers like us. please let me know if anyone knows about them.

list of all Domain Reseller Registrar i found at

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/wiki/Domain_Reseller_Registrar

I am able to find for Enom, Resellerclub and openSRS, but not able to find any module for connectreseller, it seems that this registrar is the cheapest and whitelabled like www and Resellerclub(directi) for domain resellers like us. please let me know if anyone knows about them.

list of all Domain Reseller Registrar i found at

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/wiki/Domain_Reseller_Registrar

I was looking for connectresller api but the tech support told me they don't have one. They are testing one now and should be live soon. But how soon - don't know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would as well like to see a module for connectreseller, I will be watching and inquiring with them. However it appears that this company is new, they even have "beta" on their web site. That concerns me a little, its not worth saving a few cents and giving up stability. I will be watching.