Xen 3.4.1 Module (beta)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is not our support forum. You will need to open a ticket within our system.

I wish i could offer more help to you here.. but with everyone else we have using this module... it's very hard to know which client you are to try and fix the issue with your account.

this is not our support forum. You will need to open a ticket within our system.

I wish i could offer more help to you here.. but with everyone else we have using this module... it's very hard to know which client you are to try and fix the issue with your account.

I`m sorry, ticket was created.

For Xen, users use Xen shell to gain access to the VM console. There is a global config file where you can limit what they are able to do (as far as changing password, or commands issued to there VM). This module setups a user on the assigned Xen server with a shell that only allows them access to Xen-shell. For more information on what Xen-shell can do for your users… please see here

Anything they can do while SSH-ed into the Xen server (expect gain console access) they can do within the client area of WHMCS (boot, shutdown, restart, and change password).

Price for encoded version = $50 (one time).

Price for non-encoded version = $200 (one time).

Yearly updates are $50.00 (Yearly).

Support tickets are $20 each.

• 1 month later...
Do you have a trail version available? Or do you offer a refund if I'm not 100% happy with the product?

There is no license Key with this product, there for there is no way to ensure you stop using the product if you were getting a refund. Because of this, we can not offer any trials.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Version 2.1

Features added

• -Xen-table.php now shows Job ID
  • -Xen-conf.php now is able to configure the general layout of the last 5 commands to your VPS section.
  • -deploy.php now presents the output of the creation log to the WHMCS server. This is usefull when an error happens.
  • -Admin Vm reimage auction under products / services page.
  • -hostourweb.php now shows customers names with there ip address, and provides a link to access product details page.
  • -remove access hash has been added for more secure communication between xena and WHMCS.
  • -additional ram / hard drvie space addition PER vm during provision
  • -added features for lighttpd/1.4.19 web server
  • -added file versions to the top of all files
  • -Lvm Support

Changes in version 2.1

• -Change Password now displays a message saying the command is schedualed.
  • -Vm reboot how does a shutdown, then boot command. This will take care of hung VPS nodes.
  • -Xen module now accepts ssl enabled in servers tab.
    -vmstat.php now displays updtime in the correct format. 0 days = does not display the word 'days' or 'day', 1 days = display the word 'day' and x mins, and 2 or more days = display the word 'days' anx x mins.
  • -Xen-Datausage.php will no longer attempt to check a server that has no vm's assigned to it.
  • -changed directory structure for image based domU's from /$dir/$user/domains/ to /$dir/domains/$user
  • -vifname option now used in xen-create-image

Bug fixes in 2.1

• -Fixed notice messages that xen-table.php was generating.
  • -deploy-conf.php has a setting of $Delay which will is added to ensure the modules takes X (where X is the setting of $Delay) long to provision the VPS.
  • -Fixed bug in Vm creation where if return code was not 0, and took longer then $Delay, WHMCs would return sucess but vm was never created.
  • -Fixed bug when admin asked vm for Vm console password to update, it gave fail message when it was really sucess.
  • -Fixed bug where vm shutdown did not mark job in progress. Steps will now go scheduled --> in progress --? sucess / fail
  • -Fixed bug in vmstat.php where it would display the xen instance ID as the uptime days.
  • -Fixed but where UpdateVms.php was talking to a server that had no vm's on them when ever it was called.
  • -fixed bug when UpdateVms.php was called, it assigned all vm's to all servers within the Xen cluster.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

The module was sold to us at servarica.com along side with VPS clients.

We are currently actively working on the module to update it

current versions are available for sale and newer versions will follow soon

if you would like to order the module please register at http://servarica.com/clients

and send me a ticket

thanks

Hani