Xen 3.4.1 Module (beta)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...Im having sessions/cookies issues....keeps knocking my out and prompting me to sign into your whmcs...probably the work computer causing this...I will test it when I get home as well and let you know as an FYI.

All should be paid now...thanks Robbieg...

Vince

Will do....Im on a government computer right now....I will test it at the house and see. If there is indeed a sessions issue with your site I will update it in the ticket I have open. Right now I can't even click on a link without having to log back in again and again...lol

Hello Jane,

we have users report sucess with using the module with more then 1 server.

As far as multi Vm's. That's more of question of your hardware then with this module.

The beta is still open. signup link is here

Hi,

Went to sign up and it says out of stock?

Is there a place for me?

Regards

Jane

well will be having a meeting within the next 15 minutes to see if we are going to expand the group of beta users.

do you have a working xen community edition up and running?

Hi,

At the moment we have production servers running xen 3.3 - 3.4, currently running hypervm as the control panel, so its a functioning xen in a working environment.

Is that ok?

Regards

Jane

I wish I had one.

We just implemented SSL support for the module for a few people brought up security concerns. We also have been working the citrix Xen enterprise edition of the module (since this is for Xen 3.4.1).

The road map for this project is almost complete for the upcoming features include

More public view of server command errors

Managed way of adding Ip address into MySql for provision engine

Bug fixes as they are presented.

other then whats listed above.. the module is complete with very minimal bug reports.

Just bought my way in on this module to support and noticed now the beta was nearly over (great!), but lemme make a suggestion atleast - create a .sql file so you don't manually have to bug around with phpmyadmin to get this to work... :-)

this was done in version 1.4.8

The new version of WHMCS supports bandwidth overage billing.

Bandwidth usage is done via MRTG, rrdtool, and SCP command.

MRTG is used to collect the data

rrdtool is used to generate graphs and output bandwidth total.

SCP is used to copy the graphs RRDTOOL generates to the WHMCS server for clients view.

http://www.hostourweb.com/xen.html for more information on what this module supports.

• 2 weeks later...