[Help] Show usr/pass

DomaiNew

Question

Hey,

How can I make it so in my clients WHMCS in "My products" or what ever it is, it will show their username nad pass for their hosting acc?

Ex. I click my product and services --> I click the domain I want to preview --> It will show all the information it currently does & it will show username and pass and have a message: Click here to login cpanel ?

ALso how do I make it so when a hostign acc is made and its ready it will send emails with their user/pass?

One more thing:

The login cPanel thing in product and services goes to@:

http://:2082/login/

How can I change it to:

http://THEIRSITE.TLD:2082/login/

11 answers to this question

Hi, firstly their username and password is automatically provided on the "My Products" page, you will not need to do any modifications at all for this. And for the emails, these will be automatically generated by the system also upon the Client registering for an account.

The URL of the login button within the Clients' account will change once the Customer has signed up for hosting - you do not need to manually input these details in whatsoever.

Take a look around the Demo that's available.

Edited by dkent

That's right, some features may have been disabled within the Trial version, however I can guarantee that all your Clients' usernames and passwords will be shown and emails to the Client would be automatically sent out - containing all details regarding their hosting account such as passwords to cpanel, ftp, mail settings and more.

The usernames, passwords and the URL within the Clients' account will not be automatically generated unless you have configured the settings correctly from within your Admin area. Please make sure that your server IP's and other details are listed within the "Servers" page. You must specify an IP address for each server then the link within the Clients account for cPanel will show.

Under the "Configuration" tab, select "Servers" then click on the server name (such as Server One) that you wish to make as the default server. This will now make all accounts set up automatically on the selected server.

Please also make sure that the server name is selected from within EACH hosting plan that you have (under Products and Services) - then do a test