Directadmin Sync Report (DASR)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I try to install your module but when i go to the web browsr and star the address http://mydomain.com/directadmin-sync-report.php, i have this error message.

------------

API error: Not receiving decrypted password

array(2) { ["result"]=> string(5) "error" ["message"]=> string(25) "Invalid IP XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX" }

-----------

Thanks,

Hello,

Yes, i fill all this section.

// ------- whmcs dabase data. same as configuration.php -------------------------------

$db_host = "localhost";

$db_username = "";

$db_password = "";

$db_name = "";

// ------- whmcs api to decrypt server passwords ------------------------------------------------

$apipath = "";

# URL to WHMCS API file

$adminuser=""; // your main whmcs administrator username

$adminpass=""; // your main whmcs administrator password

// -------- change this URL to your image folder. leave trailing slash --------------

$imgroute="images/";

// -------- email address where reports get sent to/from ----------------------------------------

$useremail = "";

Hi citeglobe. Did you edit the config file ?

OK, this has only been tested in 4.1.x so, maybe that's the problem. I can't think of anything that would cause that. Make sure that the directadmin admin password in the servers section works (click on the login button)

Make sure your firewall is not blocking outgoing 2222 port TCP.

• 4 weeks later...

Problem 1) I am not using Directadmin Server, But i am using DAPLUS (free addon in contribute's forums)

2) after i set Directadmin in servers, i get error

array(2) { ["result"]=> string(5) "error" ["message"]=> string(24) "Invalid IP 202.52.123.123" }

Hi guys, I can't seem to replicate the problem, I'm running 4.2.1 , and it's running fine.

Let's try something, if you can send me the files you have downloaded, including config file (take out passwords), send it to me in a zip, and I will try running it from my environment.

It doesn't matter what DA module you are using in DA, becuase I don't use WHMCS to communicate with DA, I use DA's API directly.

Thanks !

Ok found the problem and need your help.

Problem is that is DOES use the directadmin native module, so I need your input since I don't have DAplus.

Can you tell my what servertype directadmin plus is ? If you go into your DB, you can see this (I don't have it installed in WHMCS) in tblservers. The native servertype is "directadmin" , so I am guessing it will be something like "daplus" or similar.

Thanks!

NEW UPDATE: DASR v.0.6 RC1

FIX: Now supports any Directadmin module (DAPlus, etc.)

Tested on WHMCS v.4.2.1 and Directadmin v.1.35.1

Free Trial Download: https://www.cyberneticos.com/soporte/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=downloadfile&downloaditemid=10

Existing customers can download the new version from thier client area at cyberneticos.com

Cheers, and thanks to LemonBarley for his help!

Edited by cyberneticos

meh. still the same

Server:

array(2) { ["result"]=> string(5) "error" ["message"]=> string(24) "Invalid IP 202.52.123.123" }

well maybe its my fault i am still running 4.0.2 (i cant update there is too many customisation, i hate the most to upgrade there is no solutions to save the custom customisations)

• 1 month later...