Directadmin Sync Report (DASR)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, no problem.

Well, I didn't know how to do it any other way. I'm not that good with WHMCS as I am with php. I also have very little time and this was the fastest way I could make it happen.

Have you tried the script ? Did it work for you ? For some reason it's not working for everyone , and not usre why.

I had no clue I could make a script show up in the Reports section, hehe. That's what I mean about little time :)

I just might do that some day. Just have so much crap going on,...

Give the script a try, remove it after you're done, That way your not uncomfortable leaving it there.

Well, I am currelty selling it and have sold a good number of copies. It does work, and quite well (unless you have this problem a few people are having, which I think is a misconfiguration problem)

Making it a whmcs report should be really easy, I just don't have time to do it, but might in a few months.

• 4 months later...

hello

i also want try these script but i have problems

I dont get any errors bot also no results

i got error in directadmin security.log

2010:10:06-01:15:48: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx has tried to log in 111 times, unsuccessfully, this time into admin's account ***

the password an user in whmcs for directadmin is correct, because disk usage sync in working, suspend unsuspend functions working, also click on DirectAdmin button works.

any solution?

hello

i also want try these script but i have problems

I dont get any errors bot also no results

i got error in directadmin security.log

2010:10:06-01:15:48: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx has tried to log in 111 times, unsuccessfully, this time into admin's account ***

the password an user in whmcs for directadmin is correct, because disk usage sync in working, suspend unsuspend functions working, also click on DirectAdmin button works.

any solution?

Well, for some reason, Directadmin is blocking out your IP, and perhaps becuase the password is not being received correctly.

What version of WHMCS do you have ?

Hi, is your directadmin setup using SSL or do you have SSL selected in WHMCS in your server section? I still can't reproduce the error. I'm using 4.3.1 and it's working fine, and nothing has changed in the password retreival functions from 4.2.1 version.

Please PM me with your setup, DA versions, configs in WHMCS,. anything you can tell me.

Thanks

Ok guys, I have completely redone a lot of the coding. The most important change is that we have made DASR a WHMCS addon module, and therefore changed the name to

DASRAM

Current version 1.1

screenshot1.jpg

Weeded out a lot of bugs.

For all of you who have not been able to get the previous versions working, please download the new demo:

https://www.cyberneticos.com/clientes/dl.php?type=d&id=16

Please let me know if you have any problems or if you found anything unusual.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I get an error API error: Not receiving decrypted password

array(2) { ["result"]=> string(5) "error" ["message"]=> string(26) "Invalid IP 174.132.134.100" }

is there a setting somehwere in DA that enables the admin to have API Access?

Edited by Polo69