Directadmin Sync Report (DASR)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
This happens when you have a lot of accounts. Raise your timeout session (php script execution time) in php.ini to like 300-500 depends on how many accounts you have.

I hope this helps. if not, let me know and I'll look into it.

Hmm, OK will double check that, pretty sure we looked at that. We have several hundred servers with DA installed, many of those are shared and reseller virtual servers, what is the most accounts you have run this through? Is there a way to set it to run in smaller batches if this doesn't work?

Thanks.

I have some servers with up to 600 users. With several hundred servers, even with few users, I guess it takes time to connect to each one, etc.

I am going to have to look for away do this in batch. Give me a few days. In the meantime,. set you timeout way up,. at least until you complete 1 run, to make sure it's working.

• 6 months later...
WHMCS admin -> Setup -> General Settings -> Security -> API IP Access Restriction

Place your IP there (the one indicated in the error (your WHMCS server's IP)

Cheers :)

Emmm, You should write this instruction into the readme of your package. I spent hours to find this solution.

WHMCS admin -> Setup -> General Settings -> Security -> API IP Access Restriction

Place your IP there (the one indicated in the error (your WHMCS server's IP)

Cheers :)

You should place this into the readme file in your package. I've got error until I found this.

Anyway, still doesn't work. I clicked on "Run Directadmin Sync Report" button and it's loading and loading... I've increased max_execution_time in php.ini but no result. It just completely freeze WHMCS.

I'm using:

DA 1.39.1

WHMCS 4.5.2 Trial version

php 5.2.17

I've set up a DA server in WHMCS with a reseller username and password. This reseller has 2 user accounts on DA.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Right now it only works with 2222. I could make a change so it accepts an input for port. But I have little time.

I want to buy your script because I don't have much time to code it by myself.

Is it possible that you can change the port in your code, encrypt it, and send it to me.

Cheers.

Hi there,

I want to purchase the Directadmin Sync Report (DASR) component, but i have a few questions.

Is it compatible with WHMCS 5.0.3 and up (5.1).

Does it support https now?

Does it support Directadmin Version 1.411

Downloaded the demo version 1.3, but didn't try it because the read me file said,

"Tested on WHMCS 4.4.5 and Directadmin 1.39.1"

Please let me know, then i will purchase immediately.

Thanks