Sharp Admin Backend

RandyC

I have been planning this for sometime however I am just getting around to starting this project.

My reason for doing this project is because I am tired of the WHMCS default style. I am a designer and Let's face it the whmcs staff are not much of designers they are more of coders which is what makes WHMCS so fantastic.

At the time of this posting I am just getting started on the design however here are some snapshots to give you a sneak peak.

Screenshots:

i9h8ag.png

I will post more screenshots as I get further into the project.

I am looking for your thoughts on this as I go along.

Cheers,

Randy Cram

Logic Depths Founder & CEO

There are far too many free things available, people should start actually selling them, even if it's a couple of bucks. I am a web and graphic designer and I know that it takes an awful lot of time to produce some good work - so sales and contributions would help.

Maybe you can think about this?

Dkent,

Thanks for your opinion and yes it does take alot of work however I design cause its something i enjoy not cause its what i do for money (even if i do love a few bucks here and there).

Here is my initial plan for this:

Release This Design

Offer Color/Small Modifications For Around $2

Create Another Design And Sell It For $5

Create More Designs...

Note: I am doing this all in my spare time so it may take me awhile to get things actually done.

There are far too many free things available, people should start actually selling them, even if it's a couple of bucks. I am a web and graphic designer and I know that it takes an awful lot of time to produce some good work - so sales and contributions would help.

Maybe you can think about this?

This is a little off topic but when you have the following in your footer:

FREE WHMCS Promo Software Box: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=23752

It invalidates what you've suggested. Why aren't *you* charging "a couple of bucks" for your own work?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes there is an update sorry I have not been updating here regularly I have been extremely busy with my company, school, and other job.

With the new release of WHMCS and the loss of the original design I started over and I feel this one looks nicer:

9qlr4b.png

Please note that I show little due to the fact of wanting to keep people guessing and have a good surprise when finished.

How did you lose the original design? You dont do regular backups? From what your showing in the image, it appears to be very image rich, which is a very poor idea when designing a crm/billing system or any other UI thats used for multiple hours a day. I am though looking forward to see what you come up with.

I do daily backups of my computers however the design was on my desktop and there was a power outage that messed up most of the hardware including my brand new 1TB hard drive that had it and I had not yet added it to my dropbox.

As for the image heavy, that is a concern yes however If coded correctly there will be little to no issues. I am a PHP developer myself and have developed many scripts that run graphic heavy administrator backends. If done correctly it works with no real issues.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...