WHMCS Project Management

I am still working on this but due to time constraints with family, work, and various other projects I am not able to fully devote to this project. I plan to release it soon. I apologize for the wait.

Which is exactly why we dont want it encoded as its very typical for projects to get abandoned or delayed because of the above reasons as numerous "devs" have proved the past couple of weeks. When customers become something i take care of in my spare time, I need to get a new job.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MACscr,

Thanks for your input as always. I have not abandoned anything, nor have I left WHMCS. I have been with WHMCS for a great while, and do not plan to leave. As I have stated in previous posts....I will leave unencrypted what I can but I refuse to leave 100% unencrypted. If users do not agree with that then I apologize.

MACscr,

Thanks for your input as always. I have not abandoned anything, nor have I left WHMCS. I have been with WHMCS for a great while, and do not plan to leave. As I have stated in previous posts....I will leave unencrypted what I can but I refuse to leave 100% unencrypted. If users do not agree with that then I apologize.

Sorry, I didnt really mean for it to be an attack, guess it kind of sounded like that. Was more just of just a general comment about trends i have been seeing lately and my personally relationships more than likely suffer a bit at the hand of the policies i have with my work ethics.

• 2 weeks later...

You can now visit the website to keep up with the release update. I am now shooting for 9/18/09 for the official release date. I am sorry for the long wait but family matters, work matters, and a few other things have pushed me back from my original deadline.

Matt has allowed me to keep the name WHMCS(PM) and so this will be the official name and website for this module. I will be updating the website with features being released in V1.3 as well as future features.

You can now visit the website to keep up with the release update. I am now shooting for 9/18/09 for the official release date. I am sorry for the long wait but family matters, work matters, and a few other things have pushed me back from my original deadline.

Matt has allowed me to keep the name WHMCS(PM) and so this will be the official name and website for this module. I will be updating the website with features being released in V1.3 as well as future features.

Any updates? Considering this and some other solutions so would be great if you could throw out a feature list even if it's not released today.