PDF Invoices

Ulysses

Hi

The upgrade by WHMCS to latest version replaced the /includes/pdfconfig.php with /templates/portal/invoicepdf.tpl

Can I just replace the contents of the new file with the content of the old file so I get my invoices back the way they should be?

Thanks

PS. I wish they would tell you which files we should check when they upgrade things! Really annoying to auto send wrong invoices to clients!!!

Sorry, but that did not work. Example error:

TCPDF error: Missing or incorrect image file: /home/myaccountname/public_html/support/templates_c/jpg8mhQ74

It looks like we'll have to go through the thing line by line to update the new file with all the information we need to have on the invoices.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I have the same issue. I moved and renamed pdfconfig.php to my custom template folder. I have removed all the files in temlpates_c but I keep getting the same error:

Missing or incorrect image file: ..../templates_c/jpg8mhQ74

when I remove the image file from tempaltes_c a new one is created.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jesse