VirtualMerchant Gateway Module for WHMCS (Elavon/Virtual Merchant)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the error:

errorCode => 4003

errorName => HTTP Referrer Invalid

errorMessage => HTTP POST transactions are not allowed for this HTTP Referrer.

The ONLY thing I can think is that we recently secured the site so it's https now. I did change that in the Payment Gateway setup though....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Gei,

I'm currently using the authorize.net but my merchant service is Elavon. I'm wondering if I use Elavon's virtual merchant instead of authorize.net will save me more cc fee and charges.

Please send me more info if you could.

Thank you!

Charles

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man,

I am currently experiencing some issues which are really annoying and bad for business. Almost every time someone attempts to make an online payment through the gateway they are receiving 1 of 2 errors. Either:

Invoice ID => 1265

User ID => 226

Amount => 802.30

errorCode => 4007

errorName => CVV2 Requested But No Data

errorMessage => CVV2 check cannot be performed as no data was supplied in the authorization request.

or

Invoice ID => 1263

User ID => 15

Amount => 220.35

errorCode => 4005

errorName => E-mail Address Invalid

errorMessage => The E-mail Address supplied in the authorization request appears to be invalid.

Does the email address provided have to match the email address on the card? If so, shouldn't there be an email field when they attempt to checkout with the credit card? Presently there isn't one?

I have no idea what's going on with the cvv2 though. Can you think of anything?

• 2 weeks later...

@divinedesigns - apologies for the delay. There is no email address associated with credit cards, so it's likely that the customer is submitting an email address with a + (plus sign) in it. Although this is valid, virtualmerchant doesn't like them. As for the CVV2 error, I'd have to take a closer look. Let me know your email address if you'd like further assistance.

@jeremyk - yes the module is still supported. let me know your email address and I can send you more details.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm interested in the module. I'd be using this on a Dot Net Nuke site, so C# would be preferable. However, PHP and C# are both of the same family of languages, syntax is similar so translating it might work out. Does this compile to an assembly that might be directly usable with .Net? Forgive me, I've written some PHP but rarely and years ago. Not that familiar with it.

• 3 months later...
Hello,

If you could reply via email we can proceed. If you no longer have my email please send me a PM or post it here.

The old message is lost, was sometime in 2008. We've moved to a new server. I haven't been a member long enough to PM yet.

Please email either the address above, or r.jones # voinetworks.ca (replace # w/ @)

Thanks.