How to hide quicknav from order page

Juanzo

I have a similar ( or the same) problem too. On the cart pages, the quick nav content is gone, and the container has shifted below the cart section showing the light blue box at the bottom right. On the regular pages, the QuickNav is appearing ok though. How do I hide that box?

Also

I have just upgraded to 4.2 ( not sure about 4.1x) and I have the same as above. You do need to remove it, I tried it both ways and keeping it messes up the layout a bit. But this might be part of the problem I'm having above....

Thanks in advance for your help.

And thanks Juanzo! for taking the time to post this!

on the page in question override the css command

css.

#divid {display:none;}

Would the same approach work for hiding the "Browse Products and Services" menu when a direct link to a order a product is used with the default template?

not quite:

{if $pid eq ""}

radio/links you want to hide on product selection

{/if}

If course this will mean a global change and each time a product is selected the links will disappear

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i reached another solution to hide the sidebar on order pages, based on earlier solutions but with some changes:

In footer.tpl find:

<div id="side_menu">

Add an if tag before it, using the $SCRIPT_NAME variable as in this example (these scripts are the cart and the ajax order forms):

[b]{if $SCRIPT_NAME != "/cart.php" && $SCRIPT_NAME != "/order/index.php"}[/b]
<div id="side_menu"

Then add the {/if} tag just before where is the <div class="clear"> line as here:

<div class="clear">
[b]{/if}[/b]

This way you dont have to mess up with page titles, as all the order form pages share the same php script and that variable will do the job.

Of course you still have to make some css fixes. In my case i did the following:

In header.tpl find:

<div id=content_left">

And replace with this (again, use the if condition to work based on the pages you want get the sidebar hidden):

<div id="[b]{if $SCRIPT_NAME == "/order/index.php" || $SCRIPT_NAME == "/cart.php"}content_left_no_sidebar{else}content_left{/if}[/b]">

And then add in style.css the content_left_no_sidebar rule, just before the content_left rule (This is only an aproach, you may have to tune-up that rule to fix your style):

#content_left{background-color:#FFF;float:left;margin:0;padding:15px;text-align:left;width:670px;}
[b]#content_left_no_sidebar{background-color:#FFF;float:left;margin:0;padding:15px;text-align:left;width:100%;}[/b]

NOTE: This solution was tested on a templated based in the cart one. Hope it can be of help :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hmm. I had whmcs make me a custom template. I do not see any of these tags in in footer.tpl and header.tpl. Not sure what to do. I must get rid of quick nav on order pages.

I added:

{if $pagetitle != 'Shopping Cart'}

Right before:

<td width="200" valign="top" style="padding-bottom:20px;"> <table width="100%" class="whmcsmenu" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" >

And then added:

{/if}

Right after:

<input name="search" type="text" size="25" /><br />

<select name="searchin">

<option value="Knowledgebase">{$LANG.knowledgebasetitle}</option>

<option value="Downloads">{$LANG.downloadstitle}</option>

</select>

<input type="submit" class="button" value="{$LANG.go}" />

</p>

</form>

Seems to be working for my custom template.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I added:

Right before:

<td width="200" valign="top" style="padding-bottom:20px;"> <table width="100%" class="whmcsmenu" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" >

And then added:

{/if}

Right after:

<input name="search" type="text" size="25" /><br />

<select name="searchin">

<option value="Knowledgebase">{$LANG.knowledgebasetitle}</option>

<option value="Downloads">{$LANG.downloadstitle}</option>

</select>

<input type="submit" class="button" value="{$LANG.go}" />

</p>

</form>

Seems to be working for my custom template.

how can we do it without $pagetitle ?

Because we sell in many languages, and titles are not always named Shopping Cart

• 5 weeks later...
Hi i reached another solution to hide the sidebar on order pages, based on earlier solutions but with some changes:

[b]{if $SCRIPT_NAME != "/cart.php" && $SCRIPT_NAME != "/order/index.php"}[/b]
<div id="side_menu"

That's better! It's "language-friendly". But how would you specify these pages:

clientarea.php?action=contacts

clientarea.php?action=details

clientarea.php?action=products

Thanks.

Edited by Sven

• 2 months later...

I'm removing the sidebar on a couple pages and noticed that it won't display properly on the Support Tickets Page when I use...

Footer.tpl

{if $pagetitle != 'Support Tickets'}

Header.tpl

<div id="{if $pagetitle != 'Support Tickets'}content_left{else}content_left_order{/if}">

http://XXXXXX.com/members/supporttickets.php

This is working on the other page that I'm using the same process and closing lines off with </div> or {/if}. Is this because Support Tickets is in the Clien Area? Is there page title I can use in the code I've been using to make it display properly like <div id="{if $pagetitle != 'Client Area_Support Tickets'}content_left{else}content_left_order{/if}">

I noticed it's not displaying properly when I add more than five lines?

Thanks,

iBloogle

I'm trying to hide the sidebar and noticed that if I exceed 4 or 5 line of the code below it's not working... For Example Knowledgebase isn't displaying properly but has the sidebar hidden.

header.tpl

{/if}

<div id="{if $pagetitle != 'Order Form'}main{else}{/if}" class="{if $pagetitle != 'Order Form'}col-left{else}main.fullwidth{/if}">
       <div id="{if $pagetitle != 'Shopping Cart'}content_left{else}content_left_order{/if}">
       <div id="{if $pagetitle != 'Server Status'}content_left{else}content_left_order{/if}">
       <div id="{if $pagetitle != 'Affiliates'}content_left{else}content_left_order{/if}">
       <div id="{if $pagetitle != 'Downloads'}content_left{else}content_left_order{/if}">
	<div id="{if $pagetitle != 'Announcements'}content_left{else}content_left_order{/if}">
	<div id="{if $pagetitle != 'Knowledgebase'}content_left{else}content_left_order{/if}">
	<div id="{if $pagetitle != 'Support Tickets'}content_left{else}content_left_order{/if}">
	<div id="{if $pagetitle != 'View Ticket'}content_left{else}content_left_order{/if}">

<div class="post">

<h1 class="title">{$pagetitle}</h1>

<div class="entry">
                	<div>
<div>

</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div></div></div></div>

<p class="breadcrumb">{$breadcrumbnav}</p>

</div><!-- /#main -->

{if $pagetitle != 'Order Form'}
{if $pagetitle != 'Server Status'}
{if $pagetitle != 'Affiliates'}
{if $pagetitle != 'Downloads'}
{if $pagetitle != 'Announcements'}
{if $pagetitle != 'Knowledgebase'}
{if $pagetitle != 'Support Tickets'}
{if $pagetitle != 'View Ticket'}

<div id="sidebar" class="col-right">

• 2 weeks later...
There's no <div> in the header template to apply the same approach. Any ideas?

Hi,

if you are using ajax order form

i suggest you to copy the header.tpl file and name it "header2.tpl", then open it and remove the quicknav, upload it to your " templates/templatename " folder, then open master.tpl file which you can find in:

"whmcs/order/templates/"

now search for:

{include file="$template/header.tpl"}

change the header to header2 to be like this:

{include file="$template/header2.tpl"}

now upload the master.tpl file to

"whmcs/order/templates/"

The End ^_^ !

• 6 months later...

How to hide certain configuration option selection by product id?

For example if you have Dedicated Server 1, Dedicated Server 2, Dedicated Server 3

all share the same configuration option group, however in the sub-options you might have different selection example

4GB RAM, 8GB RAM, 16GB RAM

Only Dedicated Server 1 can upgrade to 4GB since it comes with 2GB by default and the other by default it have 4GB so hiding 4GB is better than creating multi-groups for each dedicated server package.

Also is there a way to direct link the customer to certain configuration option selection?

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
The easiest way to hide the side bar nav from the order pages (not other pages) is to simply add this code to your CSS sheet for your orderforms (located at <domain>/WHMCS/templates/orderforms/default/style.css - or change the 'default' to whatever you've chosen in admin for the order form styling)..

#side_menu {

display: none;

}

#content_left {

float: none;

margin: 0;

padding: 10px;

text-align: left;

width: 935px; /* adjust this width based in your style - this is NOT for the base style but may work */

}

You may need to make other adjustments (to table widths, etc.. based on the design you are using..

That's it.. the right sidebar menu will not show on order form pages..

;)

Fantastic, worked for me on the "modern" style.

Thanks Revive !