Operator

Suspend Override Check

Blurb:

I soon lost track of which clients I had allowed to have the suspend overide enabled on there account and I made this an easy way to check those which have it enabled.

Download/SS

Hi,

I renamed the folder but forgot to rename the file i have updated the download you can download it again or make sure the file is named suspend_override_check.php and is in the /modules/admin/suspend_override_check folder

A bit more of an explanation of what it does, and perhaps a screenshot?

Thank you,

(:

it shows you the customers for which the option "Overide automatic suspension and don't suspend this account if overdue" is enabled.

you can find this option on the customer's products tab (hosting products).

and you can find a screenshot on the download page, the link is above in the first post.

SUSPEND OVERRIDE CHECK by Operator

suspend_override_check.jpg

Why not use better example/dummy data, so you don't have to erase everything on the screen and use "sadasd"...?

:b

Do you plan to add a "Show All" button?

Edited by flip

I tried installing this module on our 4.2 WHMCS and when I tried to filter it by the ID, it does not return any result. At first when I click the "Add-on modules > Suspend Override Check ", it shows all the entries however, when I try copy one of the client ID and do the filtering, it shows no result. Any idea?

i downloaded the newest copy and i got error

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/modules/admin/suspend_override_check/suspend_override_check.php on line 57

Does this work in v 4.4.1? It shows up as "Legacy Module", and I can only Activated or Disactivate it. I cant really see the page where the hosting accounts should be listed.

This looks like the ideal addon to help us track this issue but with 5.0.3 we are only getting it as legacy and its not functioning.

please update and also if possible as one above asked could you add the end date of the override.

I have updated to WHMCS 5.2.4 and this addon appears not to be compatible. It does not show all of the suspend overrides. Is someone planning to update this?

Hi There,

I have modified this addon to work with 5.2.7 and also did add the suspended until column as someone requested in this post...the code is not mine obviously i have only modified it to have it working and adding the suspended until date stuff....im not sure how i can post it if i can post it, any moderator can you please let me know if i can share this so other can take the advantage of it?