Sparky's Custom PDF Invoice

Does the PDF generated also have the set document information function to add the creation information into the PDF headers.

something like

// set document information

pdf_set_info_author($pdf, "LOKI"); pdf_set_info_creator($pdf, "HEIMDALL"); pdf_set_info_title($pdf, "CREATION"); pdf_set_info_subject($pdf, "RAGNAROK"); pdf_set_info_keywords($pdf, "Norse Balder Hemindall loki");

Just a thought. i haven't looked into your invoice's but like the style's. another would be watermarks and maybe signed.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I think I had better release the new changes

I have added transactions that apply to that invoice and altered the balance owing to suit.

I will email clients sometime this afternoon when the new updates are available to download.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that now you can also easily change the colors of the invoice layout with the new update

Edited by sparky

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got problems adding the custom field regarding the VAT to the address in the invoicepdf.tpl.

to be honest I don't know where to place the following code that was working smooth with the original invoicepdf.tpl.

$pdf->Cell(0,4,'P.IVA: '.$clientsdetails["customfields1"],0,1,'L');

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello Sparky:

We are getting Quote Expired when we create a quote. A valid quote is already noted as expired. We opened a ticket already from your site. Kindly check.

Ticket has already been answered... support questions will not be answered here.

Be sure that you have the latest updated files.

• 1 month later...

Hi Sparky,

I have purchased this addon today but a little confused with the installation steps outlined in your readme.txt file.

INSTALATION

Upload the 2 php files to your selected template directory.

If upgrading you can now remove the old invoicepdf.inc.php

file as the variables are now in the top of the template file.

I have WHMCS Version 4.2 installed and there are no php files in the installation files I downloaded.

Please included the correct file names and path or direct me to the updated version of your installation document.

Edited by lanquest

Hi Sparky, I have purchased this addon today but a little confused with the installation steps outlined in your readme.txt file. INSTALATION Upload the 2 php files to your selected template directory. If upgrading you can now remove the old invoicepdf.inc.php file as the variables are now in the top of the template file. I have WHMCS Version 4.2 installed and there are no php files in the installation files I downloaded. Please included the correct file names and path or direct me to the updated version of your installation document. Many Thanks

I suggest you open a ticket as normally you will not get an answer here.

Upload the 2 tpl files to your template directory.

(opps... somebody forgot to update the readme)

Download updated

Edited by sparky