Sparky's Custom PDF Invoice

custom field regarding the VAT to the address in the invoicepdf.tpl

Maybe you should open a ticket as there is a fix for that.

This is not a support forum for this mod.

It should be or at least in your FAQ or in the install docs because it wastes your time my time and everyone elses when you tell people to repeat the same question in a support ticket.

I really needed this tonight when I installed your addon. Searching around even in your FAQ gave no results.

Many people need this to work right away and when they pay for it they don't need to be fishing around only to find this answer and having to wait for a reply in another duplicate ticket you have answered already.

Just a suggestion to stop redundant tickets and speed things up for users.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@sgrayban: my comment that you quoted was refering to the post bellow (post #37) and nothing to do with a custom field.

I wrote a new quote.

The pdf generated reports "quote expired" but the quote has been issued today with expiry date on 02 jan 2010.

It should be or at least in your FAQ or in the install docs because it wastes your time my time and everyone elses when you tell people to repeat the same question in a support ticket.

I really needed this tonight when I installed your addon. Searching around even in your FAQ gave no results.

Many people need this to work right away and when they pay for it they don't need to be fishing around only to find this answer and having to wait for a reply in another duplicate ticket you have answered already.

Just a suggestion to stop redundant tickets and speed things up for users.

I have always given quite good support for my mods and have a reasonably quick response time, you opened a ticket just over 2 hours ago and also remembering that this is easter weekend you will be answered shortly.

The mod itself does work straight away and your question asked was about something that is not even in the mod. This mod itself does not contain any customfield values in it at all.

Edited by sparky