do your support the joker.com domain reseller api

j2001m

Question

23 answers to this question

I have ask me too for Gandi few weeks ago....The most big problem is whmcs allow several registrar but no one permit to register european domain :-((( Just for info Gandi give you a free SSL for one years with any registered domain..and next years for only 12$. Common domain are sell for 12$...

I have ask me too for Gandi few weeks ago....The most big problem is whmcs allow several registrar but no one permit to register european domain :-((( Just for info Gandi give you a free SSL for one years with any registered domain..and next years for only 12$. Common domain are sell for 12$...

Do you mean .eu domains? Lots of the supported registrars support .eu domains.

And $12 is expensive for common tld's

I mean specific country extension like .fr (France), .ch (Switzerland), .be (Belgium), .it (Italy) .de (Germany) and more....

12$ are the bigger price if you manage only some domain but price can be more cheaper (between 6 to 12$) according the number of managed domain...Another great registrar is OVH with more cheaper price and this independing the number of managed domain...This 2 registrar are the more bigger, cheaper and well know in Europe...proposing lot of domain extension...

http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/domain_tarifs.xml

https://www.gandi.net/domain/price/info

Personnally I don't mind for few $ because I want sell pre-packaged hosting with pre-installed stuff with domain included and other...so it is my customer will paid the price difference... Is just to bad Whmcs are focused only to US and UK audience by providing many registrar...but no one with ability to register european country extensions....Any registrar will always propose to get common extension like .com/.net/.org/.biz/.info but just few propose specific country extension...After is only a question of price and services no more...

Well just to underline its capacities, WHMCS is quite extensible : for anybody with development resources it's relatively easy to add a registrar module - we did that ourselves for a few extensions including .FR. Just ask Matt for the registrars' SDK.

So I imagine you have developed a module for registrar OVH or Gandi ? It is possible to share ? :-) Personally I don't have programming knowledge...:-(

I think is too bad a module for OVH don't exist by default with WHMCS because it is a very cheap registrar (more then enom for example) and he permit to register many more extensions.... Same for Gandi but is more expansive...

thank