Invoice date/Due date

ValleyWebNet

Hi all,

I have noticed something that really needs to be changed in my opinion.....

When I generate an invoice manually the due date and the invoice date are the same. I have tried to change the due date manually, but when the invoice is generated, the dates revert to the date that I am generating the invoice.

I really do not want to send an invoice with the due date and invoice date the same day.

I have tried changing the dates manually but no joy.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Jim

You can change the due date from the Options tab on any invoice. For a manually created one, you can do that before any emails are sent so it shouldn't be a problem.

Actually, it doesn't. I am using 3.8.1 and it resets the date back to the invoice generation date however much I try. Sample attached.

whmcs_invoice_date.png

Yes, this is something that really bugs me. Anytime I am doing something where the dates may be affected, I have to move the dates up by 1 to reflect the actual dates I want to use. This is true for domain dates, invoice dates, quotes, etc. Can this be corrected anywhere so that the actual dates listed are the dates used?