Multiple Modules Available

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for 1 person to test the HyperSpin module today. You will get a free HyperSpin reseller account with $2 balance and a free copy of the module. You will need to...

1) be able to chat with me on MSN

2) be moderately experienced with WHMCS setup/configuration.

The first person to PM me (that meets the requirements) gets it!

I forgot about Virtuozzo ;). I will add that to the top of my list! I expect the module to be done in about a week. Would anyone be interested in giving me access to a virtuozzo node? (You'll get a complimentary copy of the module ;) )

Edited by arcdigital

HyperSpin Module is done :D, just waiting for beta testers to finish testing.

Updates:

HyperSpin Module - 100% Done (Beta Testing)

Parallels SiteBuilder Module - 85% Done

Parallels Virtuozzo Module - 10% Done

FuseMail Module - 50% Done

VerticalResponse Module - 40% Done

SmarterStats and SmarterMail - Haven't Started Yet

I am probably the only one interested in this one. Something that will port data to Microsoft's Small Business Accounting program. An express version comes of it with some versions of Office 2007. The express is available at no cost from the Microsoft site as well. It uses a desktop SQL vice the stuff that QuickBooks uses. Might be easier to make.

If it could be made then an interface that lets us select by date, taxable, all etc etc etc. Would be very nice indeed.

-Roger

Here is a module that shouldn't take too long and would I think be really useful especially with v4's multi-currency feature coming up.

To output a report based on a date range of invoices, with the choice of outputting an html table, a csv or a pdf (a single pdf with multiple attached invoices so it can be easily printed).

Additionally on these reports you show the total price paid in a our default currency converted at the historical exchange rate at the date of the invoice and also display the exchange rate.

So in the table and csv you would have two extra columns, one for "Total (EUR)" and another for "exchange rate". In the PDF it would just add a line after the total showing the extra info.

Live and historical exchange rates can be downloaded easily from the web and could be stored in the DB for quicker lookups.

Incidentally I have done this for AWBS so will be doing the same for WHMCS. That is if you don't do it first. :)

What happened to $10 to buy?

True colours coming out

Inflation rate 500% + $10/yr

Bear/Matt - Should this be in the Commercial section?

Your inflation rates make this look outrageous but come on man - $50 + $10 for each year after!!? Am I missing the extra extra zeros that you see or something?

First year costs: $60 (That's about the cost of my lunch today)

Every year after: $10 (The cost of my coffee today)

So that's $0.83 per month. WHMCS monthly leases are $16 or so... this addon would bring it to... $16.83, no?

LOL

Haha ;), the only reason it would cost more is because unlike a server module we would be actively developing it and adding new features. (and it might take on a role that out grows the basic addon module interface). We've got some cool modules almost finished, I can't wait to release them!

How about a module to link in with SimpleDNS? So when a user account is suspended it pauses the SimpleDNS zone as well?

This would be ideal for Helm accounts as at the moment the only thing that happens on suspension by whmcs is the client is locked out of the panel, the domain stays live...

Good call.

Unfortunately the SimpleDNS module w/ the functionality you described won't be possible, since you cannot use multiple modules with 1 plan and I don't have access to the source code of the Helm module.

You dont need to have the source or 2 modules attached to a product to extend the functionality of the inbuilt modules ...

• 3 weeks later...