Multiple Modules Available

Hello,

Any news on the hyperspin module?

Best regards,

Dino Strzeminski

We are putting the finishing touches on it. If you would like to purchase it now, it is $10 (includes update to the final version + updates/support for a year). Please PM me if you want an order link.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is not a module persue but like a stats option. I am a microsoft SPLA user and at the end of the month i need to report my licenses for Microsoft Windows Server. However in order to do this, i have to go thru every active product to check the OS thats selected. Can a module be made (open source to me be nice) that will chekc the DB and give me a count for each one udner the operating systems configurable options area for each windows type? I usualy have like windows 2008 web, std etc. EAch one is listed sepretly in the configurable options, and is billed diffrent by Microosft. PM me with questions or my msn.

This one is not a module persue but like a stats option. I am a microsoft SPLA user and at the end of the month i need to report my licenses for Microsoft Windows Server. However in order to do this, i have to go thru every active product to check the OS thats selected. Can a module be made (open source to me be nice) that will chekc the DB and give me a count for each one udner the operating systems configurable options area for each windows type? I usualy have like windows 2008 web, std etc. EAch one is listed sepretly in the configurable options, and is billed diffrent by Microosft. PM me with questions or my msn.

You can just make a simple report to do that. Thats what we did.