Server Manager

Operator

Hi Guys,

This is an admin addon module which can be used to keep details of servers in sync either for yourself or staff in your whmcs account. If you dont want all staff to have access to this you can limit it via the administrator roles by ticking or unticking addon modules. here are some screen shots:

installrk0.jpg

homehg6.jpg

extragy9.jpg

I am open to all suggestions and improvements i intend to devolop this module further adding more features etc.

server_manager.zip

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys,

I had matt encode it for me there is nothing malicious about it do you think it would carry the whmcs stamp in the code if it did? I encoded it because it was the first module i made and while some may think it is not much i took me sometime to put it together and didnt want someone to come and rip it off from me.

I would be happy to listen to suggestions/improvements anyone wishes to see in this addon.

thanks

hi speedy,

thanks for actually providing some constructive feedback, i will encorporate this for you in the next update, i also plan to add uploading of csv files so people can edit in excel or perhaps import from a password manager or some such program. I'm also working on a way to make the password field visible or protected by a separate password for people worried about all admins or etc having full access to the passwords. I also have some other things in mind and would like more input from users to see what they would like added.

thanks

Hi

I would like to see the following information (I know you have some of this already)

server name (https link to control panel using ip and port)

ip address #

port #

username

pass

os type

rack #

apc (yes/no)

apc port #

switch name

switch port #

nameservers

customer

server purpose

notes

Hi,

Yea its more an server inventory at the moment and allows better organisation of the data, yea i already had some of that in mind msaunders thanks for the suggestions i plan to add a link to login to the linux boxes via ssh using the putting ssh:// protocol i believe it has built in. The difference with my module at the moment i restructured it completely allowing me to easily expand it and add pages modules etc. I have some pretty large ideas in mind for this module and it is a work in progress the version we see at the moment is only version 1.

I think just having a price next to each server would be great since it's sometimes a good idea to know how much you are spending on each server. I forget what we are spending on servers when there could be better deals out there. Having this would be a good idea as a server we got a year ago could be $50+ cheaper now.

ok it is only me for sure but cant seem to get the directory structure to work what file needs to be put where

currently i put the includes with the root includes files and i made a new folder called server-manager and place the other three files in there in the admin module but it is not showing up at all

nevermind found the correct directory Silly me lol

:))

Edited by Impact-John

Hi Nike,

unrar and upload the files to where_your_whmcs_install_is/modules/admin/

EDIT:

Version 2 is in progress i am incorporating all ideas mentioned here if you have more please do share them. I will post some preview screen shots in a few days.

Edited by Operator

• 1 month later...

Hi Speedy,

Thanks for your interest yea im working on it currently been hard pressed for time lately but you may keep a check here:

At My Site

Its got a screen shot of what it may look like still early days but i will definetly update here when its available.

(I'm reluctant to put lots of effort in at the moment with the large change to whmcs ie version 4 coming soon and dont want to have to re code it all)

Cheers

Edited by Operator

• 2 weeks later...