Colorful and well...awesome

What did you think of the site?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the site?

The website is part of the WHMCS, thats what an INTEGRATION is, combining two parts to make one.

You are wrong, WHMCS is part of my website, not the other way around.

I fail to see what personal gain im going to get out of this, you asked for opinions, thats what youve got.

You being a wiseguy is the gain you getting out of this.

If you think your menu is the best and im the only one seeing it different then you need to read all the replies on this topic, i guess we're all wrong eh?

Everyone has said something like they don't like them, or like you said, make it simple, but yet no-one has pointed out in specific detail what is wrong with them, care to give it a shot?

Heres some advice, if you dont want peoples opinions on your website then dont create a thread asking for them.

I was polite and honest to you yet you've attacked and insulted me for giving my opinion on a topic you created asking for opinions.

If you're not going to listen to peoples advice, dont ask for it.

I take advice as long as it is genuine and not as critisism such as the most of you all here. You all seem to have some negativity about my website, religion, menus, icons; but nothing really good about how something can be changed or corrected and why.

If you are going to critisize a menu, then say what is wrong with it, such as, the menu overlaps the ends, or the drop down is at the bottom of the page, it takes to long to load, the colors are bad, the font and/or size is wrong, so on and so forth, not you don't like them; what is that? That is critisism and not specifically saying what is wrong with the integration.

The only two specific critiques have come from Ace and AndrewMKP :)

There also have been a few comments from others who have liked the integration, but you seem to have an itch you cannot seem to scratch. :!:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are wrong, WHMCS is part of my website, not the other way around.

Once you add a header and footer to WHMCS then your site design also becomes part of WHMCS, you asked for opinions on that.

You being a wiseguy is the gain you getting out of this.

Again, you asked for opinions, just because you don't agree with mine doesnt make it wrong, its still my opinion.

I dont enjoy being a wiseguy, neither am i a wiseguy, i merely responded to a topic you created asking for replies.

Everyone has said something like they don't like them, or like you said, make it simple, but yet no-one has pointed out in specific detail what is wrong with them, care to give it a shot?

There too "fancy" and take too long to load, why do they need to float in from the right? why not have a basic drop down which appears instantly, the ones you are using are not the best, take a look at the WHMCS admin section and see how they work, they are much better and faster.

I take advice as long as it is genuine and not as critisism such as the most of you all here. You all seem to have some negativity about my website, religion, menus, icons; but nothing really good about how something can be changed or corrected and why.

You cant expect to create a topic asking for opinions and expect them all to be positive, if you do you will be very dissapointed, my first response included a suggestion about how to improve it, its not my fault that you didnt see that bit or chose to ignore it.

If you are going to critisize a menu, then say what is wrong with it, such as, the menu overlaps the ends, or the drop down is at the bottom of the page, it takes to long to load, the colors are bad, the font and/or size is wrong, so on and so forth, not you don't like them; what is that? That is critisism and not specifically saying what is wrong with the integration.

Already did in my first response and on this response.

The only two specific critiques have come from Ace and AndrewMKP :)

You mean the only good critiques, whether good or bad they are still valid responses, just because you don't agree with them doesn't make mine or anyone elses opinions wrong.

There also have been a few comments from others who have liked the integration, but you seem to have an itch you cannot seem to scratch. :!:

I have an itch because i dont like the integration?

Does that mean that the other 13 people (67% of votes) who also dont agree with you also have an itch?

Again, you are insulting someone for there opinions, i have not insulted you in anyway, shape or form.

If you are happy with the design and you are so sure that the design is perfect then why create this topic? why give the bottom 2 options on the poll?

I see no need for me to reply to this topic anymore as i have no doubt that you will only say my opinions are wrong and insult me for the 3rd time, even though you asked for opinions.

I have been nothing but polite to you and give you the suggestions you asked for, yet you seem to disagree and insult anyone who disagrees with you.

Your TB parameters are many orders of magnitude more ridiculous than most.

His KB article for "How long have you been in business?" supposedly has 63,000+ views, and over 44 thousand people have voted on whether or not it was helpful! That's a staggering amount of activity and traffic on his site.

Why would you say that for? I have been listening to everyone and looking for errors, so I have no idea what would cause you to say such a negative remark. Have I said anything to you negatively? If I have so say.
It just seems that any feedback that is provided you try too hard to defend it rather than looking at it from another persons point of view which is what you asked for. Most people are offering their opinion because they have had some experience in the industry(as customers as well) and give an opinion from that aspect as well. I would try not to take offense to negative posts as they can truly be a positive for you. I'm not saying everyone else is right and you are wrong, but at least take the suggestions into consideration.

Your asking your competition for opinions and we/they are full of opinions and ideas of our/their own, just because they differ from yours doesn't make them right. I personally haven't voted in your poll because I don't find the integration horrible, it just looks unfinished/abandoned, as I stated earlier it has the overall feel of a printer friendly version of a website. It seems empty, maybe it needs more color instead of the overall "white" appearance, the integration into the site, I think is well, again adding some color even to the background of the tables behind the icons, I think would help. Some base color instead of the white, it's missing a put together/completed appearance. I think it is a good start, If I were comparing it to building a house, I would have to say the sheetrockers just got finished and it is time to get to painting and adding some character.

I hope that clarifies my point of view, and wish nothing but the best for you in your venture.

Have a great evening!

A constructive comment is coming up :)

You need to alter the drop down menus, on the "Site Map" menu it's almost impossible to click on one of the sub-categories of products/services/contact/company in IE7 and Opera. (Haven't tried FF)

When you move your mouse over the parent category, the sub-categories open up, but they are positioned too low down the page and it's almost impossible to move your mouse over them without them disappearing.