Enom integration problem

demodemo

I set up a new web hosting site. I received an order whereby the customer purchased a domain as well (via my Enom reseller account). A few days later, I then later received a support ticket saying that the domain is not resolving. When I did a whois on the domain, I saw that is wasn't even registered.

I then noticed that in WHMCS Admin, I had my Enom account still in "test mode". Yikes!!!!

So now how do I fix this? The customer already processed payment to me for the domain. How do I get the domain registered at Enom and move forward?

FYI, when the order was placed, I received an automated email from WHMCS with a subject line "WHMCS Automatic Domain Registration Failure Notification" and the contents of the email was

The order placed for xxxxxxxx.com has received its first payment and has been automatically submitted to the registrar

Client ID: 11

Domain: xxxxxxxxxx.com

Error: Bad User name or Password

Vito

Yes it would appear that way. However I am 100% sure it is correct.

I submitted a ticket to WHMCS and was told:

"You need to uncheck the test mode, ensure your server IP is registered with eNom to access their API and then press the Register button on the domain to register it."

Sorry, I'm very new to this so bear with me. I can't seem to find where in my enom account I can confirm that my server IP is registered. Where do I look?

As well, once the above is confirmed, where in WHMCS do I click to register the domain?

Vito

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had eNom add my IP yesterday and they responded fairly quickly. Not very informative though unfortunately.

Hopefully someone can post how to actually integrate WHMCS with the eNom API step-by-step because it'll take some trial and error otherwise I think.

• 1 month later...
I did this already , and Enom replied to me that they have added the IP , but i still recieve an error :( Registrar error , invalid client IP

You need to ask the eNom to enter the proper IP Address of your site, where you are hosting the WHMCS.

For example, 182.45.24.35 is one such IP address, where WHMCS can get hosted.

You need to find your site's IP Address for that.