Latest SPAM I have received

MACscr

This one is just to funny, i had to share it.

Hello Gentle Man

I am very sorry for you , is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL YOU and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that. Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are innocent.

I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $15,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $8,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recoeded every discusion i had with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $7,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.

DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR

REPLY:(mrjamessammyinfo@googlemail.com)

This one is just to funny, i had to share it.

Yep, pretty funny. Let me guess, they want you to western union the money so they can pick it up in nigeria LOL

It would be nice to see the FBI track this con man down.....but doubt it would get very far.

Oh man . they know everything about you even your first and Second name

firstname = Gentle

Family name = Man

Just Pay and save your Life :)

some idiots may believe this email the same way with the ex dictator money that they want to transfer to your bank account and give you a share.

Last time I received such a 419-like "friendly letter" (from a billionaire "in America" willing to share his wealth and give me a mere USD $60 M or so, mind you) I replied pretending I was interested and wanted to be sure my account in Lichtenstein could do, and attached a HTML 1x1 pixel tracker to my email. A few hours later after seeing the message had been opened from an IP in Ghana I emailed again asking why a billionnaire would work from a cybercafe in Ghana, and that I'd been surprised to see them live on a webcam, yes that one next to you.

I'll never know if I did get lucky and they had a webcam somewhere near them, but I never heard from my tycoon again. Oh well if I don't get rich that way I'll keep working on legitimate online businesses with great tools like WHMCS ;-)