Charging for Tutorials?

insain

Question

I was just about to purchase when I clicked on buy and it asked if I wanted to purchase some flash tutorials. ?? This is really taking liberties. If you sell a script and you have tutorials in any format you should not charge your customer for them. Thanks but I will pay extra to go somepleace that doesnt exploit the user.

5 answers to this question

I think you've misunderstood.

The flash tutorials are provided by DemoWolf that allow you to display the tutorial on your website. More info can be found here - http://www.whmcs.com/flashtutorials.php

The tutorials are not required to use WHMCS and only help you lower your incoming tickets by providing your clients with a means of answering basic questions via an online video.

All the help you could ever need can be found on these forums, in the manual, knowledgebase and the brand new Wiki.

WHMCS is a great app. Download the trial and give it a go, you'll be hooked.

I think you've misunderstood.

The flash tutorials are provided by DemoWolf that allow you to display the tutorial on your website. More info can be found here - http://www.whmcs.com/flashtutorials.php

The tutorials are not required to use WHMCS and only help you lower your incoming tickets by providing your clients with a means of answering basic questions via an online video.

All the help you could ever need can be found on these forums, in the manual, knowledgebase and the brand new Wiki.

WHMCS is a great app. Download the trial and give it a go, you'll be hooked.

O dear.

I think your rite, I will delete my 1st post... sorry about that lol.

I honestly thought it was buy the product and then have to buy the info on how to use it.