One Client 2 Domains 2 Registrant info, is it possible

ghpk

I know if while ordering a client enters new info, the domain gets registered under the specified new registrant info, but if the client is a old one (Before this features existed)

how do i change info on one of his domain only.

He does have 2 contacts created but both his domains use the same contact info.

Thanks for your help

thanks, but when i edit this, either by going through admin account(login as client) or using the client password, after making the changes--> save, nothing happens the page status bar shows "Done" with url http:/-----clientarea.php?action=domaincontacts and completely blank page. (domain info remains unchanged.)

thanks, but when i edit this, either by going through admin account(login as client) or using the client password, after making the changes--> save, nothing happens the page status bar shows "Done" with url http:/-----clientarea.php?action=domaincontacts and completely blank page. (domain info remains unchanged.)

This bug is known and is corrected in 3.6 Matt sent me a clientarea.php file that corrected it but then didn't list the open tickets and invoices in the customers client area. I thought it was only client side that didn't work though?

• 2 weeks later...