Subdomain registration problem.

Hello

Subdomain registration problem.

I have set another main domain item in the product settings.
But when the customer makes a purchase, the customer is registered and activated.
But in the DNS server part, I have to manually set the subdomain registered by the customer.

Please guide me to set the subdomain in the DNS servers.

21 hours ago, radwebhosting said:

For easiest and most consistent results, consider integrating subdomain creation with a server module that also handle nameservers so it can create/delete the DNS zones on activation/account creation. cPanel is an example of a server module that can handle these aspects automatically.

Why does your post fail AI checks (roughly 80% AI written)?

3 hours ago, bear said:

Why does your post fail AI checks (roughly 80% AI written)?

Not sure. I'd definitely need more information to provide any insight. My best guess is your "AI checks" are flawed by either methodology and/or formulas used to assign value needs adjusting.

Here are some other answers to very similar questions, we've responded to at different times:

Quite honestly, my replies are intended for OP most of the time. Not your checker.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Nelson Neoh said:

the community allowed or integrated with AI bots to answer questions?  😬

Not so far. That's a user here, just like you. 
Many have turned to AI to "help" write responses to correct a lack of English proficiency, some to make it look like they're more knowledgeable, and some just out of sheer laziness. It's getting into everything now.