Most reputable reseller hosting or white label hosting?

willsmith2

Dont go with cheap "big brand" companies if you want proper service and hosting, you will just be another small fish in a big pond and at best have mediocre speed and support. If you want proper service and proper hosting capabilities, then dont go with big name brand providers... Alternatively, send me a PM with your needs and a price range you can work with and what your expectations are, then perhaps i can work out a deal for you

16 hours ago, GoogieHost said:

Why don't you get your own servers/VPS and make it fully Whitelabel because Reseller Hosting comes with lots of restrictions? 

Well could be a good idea, but then I also have to setup up processing, domain purchasing, different plans, email, etc.....  way too much??

Looking for a turnkey white label (not reseller), will be willing to trade some profits for less headaches.  

19 hours ago, willsmith2 said:

Well could be a good idea, but then I also have to setup up processing, domain purchasing, different plans, email, etc.....  way too much??

Looking for a turnkey white label (not reseller), will be willing to trade some profits for less headaches.  

Get Managed Managed solution then

On 8/22/2023 at 5:12 PM, willsmith2 said:

A dedicated server or VPS for your use case is probably not the best solution.

A reseller account from a reputable provider that offers the features you require (white-label, etc.) would be the best way to go.

On 8/24/2023 at 6:15 PM, ResellerWiz said:

A reseller account from a reputable provider that offers the features you require (white-label, etc.) would be the best way to go.

Yes, that's exactly the recommendations I am looking for... who are the most reputable white labels out there....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...