help me

95idc

When using WHMCS to purchase products, they always stay for a long time on the checkout completion page, as if processing the sending email, and the billing email page will only reflect after sending it. Is there any way to improve and make WHMCS checkout faster

It's likely the provisioning of your module that is taking time. If you are using cPanel, does creating an account in WHM take just as long? WHMCS just talks to the API and awaits a response. You can test this by setting the product to not setup automatically after payment and see if the load time improves, I bet it will.

If you cannot make improvements in WHM to speed up the process, perhaps set your products to not provision automatically and only when the order is accepted manually by a member of your staff.

1 hour ago, leemahoney3 said:

您的模块的配置可能需要时间。如果您使用 cPanel,在 WHM 中创建帐户是否也需要同样的时间?WHMCS 仅与 API 对话并等待响应。您可以通过将产品设置为付款后不自动设置来测试这一点,看看加载时间是否有所改善,我打赌会。

如果您无法改进 WHM 来加快流程,也许可以将您的产品设置为不自动配置,并且仅在您的员工手动接受订单时进行配置。

I have conducted a test and it will be better, but it is still not very procedural. It will only be reflected after sending a series of emails such as bills.
Someone else solved this problem and used the 'Mail Queue' plugin, but I don't know where it is available for sale
The function of an email queue is to complete shopping and other operations, and then send emails

On 8/16/2023 at 10:25 AM, 95idc said:

as if processing the sending email, and the billing email page will only reflect after sending it

Which is exactly what is happening. The processes aren't queued.

Completing the order will not redirecting you to the "Order completed" page before WHMCS has sent all relevant emails and setup the product (if you have autoprovisioning enabled).
We had major issues with slow loading times when we were relaying our emails through MailChannels because our email server needed to wait for a response from MailChannels before being able to relay the email. We just configured emails from our WHMCS installation to not relay through MailChannels which massively improved our website's performance.