Shoutout to Hexonet, they are doing an amazing job

Just a small shoutout to Hexonet as a domain provider. They are doing an amazing job there, especially with their WHMCS module. 

So are you looking to resell domains ? Have a look at Hexonet, because they are doing hella lot do make you satisfied and keeping their WHMCS module up to date. 

• 3 weeks later...

Their whmcs module is awesome and Kai Schwarz does a good job at development, but their support is slow and has gotten worse over the last two years.

If you're serious about domain reselling then you cannot expect to wait days for a response to an issue - hence we moved to dns business

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, let me forward that I am not working alone - without my team, I wouldn't be able to keep that great development and support up for WHMCS. We will cover it for CentralNic Reseller in the same.

On 4/7/2023 at 12:08 PM, Jade D said:

Their whmcs module is awesome and Kai Schwarz does a good job at development, but their support is slow and has gotten worse over the last two years.

If you're serious about domain reselling then you cannot expect to wait days for a response to an issue - hence we moved to dns business

WHMCS related support is still fast. DNS is a bit specific and is usually wrapped by regular support - I am not having an overview regarding response times here. Thanks for pointing on that - I'll forward this internally.

Edited by PapaKai

On 4/21/2023 at 4:52 PM, PapaKai said:

Oh wow, what's going on here? After a quarter coming back to the community, I am identifying all those adulations to HEXONET and myself!

Guys, very much appreciated!

Hard work pays off usually, and regarding the WHMCS module, you are doing an exceptional great job with features, bug fixes and such, so yeah :D