Can't login to WHMCS admin panel

Norservers

Hello.

I accidentally cleared my session on my computer. When i did this i was no longer able to login to my WHMCS admin panel. I tried changing my password but with no luck. I do have a ticket for this issue, but i'm hoping for a quicker answer in the forums, since fixing this is crucial.

What i have tried.
- From the troublshooting guide i tried to query against the WHMCS database: UPDATE tblconfiguration SET value = 'on' WHERE setting = 'DisableSessionIPCheck'; But this did not work.
- I tried uploading the sessiontest.php which gives no error.
- I tried to login from a different IP and phone/computer, but i still have the same issue, which is wierd if it's session related.
- Using recuva i tried to recover my sessions from Opera. However, that didn't help either so i guess they are corrupted.

This issue happened straight after i deleted my cache/sessions. And there was no changes made to any files. I'm also logging in from the correct url. I am using a custom admin panel url.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

On 9/24/2022 at 7:30 PM, Norservers said:

Hello.

I accidentally cleared my session on my computer. When i did this i was no longer able to login to my WHMCS admin panel. I tried changing my password but with no luck. I do have a ticket for this issue, but i'm hoping for a quicker answer in the forums, since fixing this is crucial.

What i have tried.
- From the troublshooting guide i tried to query against the WHMCS database: UPDATE tblconfiguration SET value = 'on' WHERE setting = 'DisableSessionIPCheck'; But this did not work.
- I tried uploading the sessiontest.php which gives no error.
- I tried to login from a different IP and phone/computer, but i still have the same issue, which is wierd if it's session related.
- Using recuva i tried to recover my sessions from Opera. However, that didn't help either so i guess they are corrupted.

This issue happened straight after i deleted my cache/sessions. And there was no changes made to any files. I'm also logging in from the correct url. I am using a custom admin panel url.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Solved by ticket support. Fixed admin profile.

On 9/24/2022 at 1:30 PM, Norservers said:

This issue happened straight after i deleted my cache/sessions. 

And what exactly is the issue?  I am guessing it is doing the infinite login loop without saying if the login was good or not.  If so, that is indeed sessions or cookie issues .  If the server's sessions are working, then check that your session cookies are actually being saved. 

36 minutes ago, leemahoney3 said:

Hi,

Did you resolve this? If not, try using a different web browser. If the issue persists, I'd suggest contacting WHMCS Support.

My issue was resolved. I posted yesterday that it was fixed but there's some moderation thing on my earlier post that has not been approved yet, so it's invicible. It makes it hard to reply. It could take up to 48 hours. I can't edit my previous posts either.

On 9/28/2022 at 3:50 PM, Norservers said:

My issue was resolved. I posted yesterday that it was fixed but there's some moderation thing on my earlier post that has not been approved yet, so it's invicible. It makes it hard to reply. It could take up to 48 hours. I can't edit my previous posts either.

What was the fix if you don't mind me asking?