WHMCS multi country company

On 9/15/2022 at 1:41 PM, souzadavi said:

Hello, our hosting company is opening business to another country, so is possibly to use the same WHMCS for multiple countries?

If the company is the very same, just acting in two different countries, no issue: use two different languages, if needed two different currencies... it's all.

If there're two different companies, acting in two different countries... the best solution is two different WHMCS install, on two different servers.

Edited by Remitur

• 1 month later...

I would like to use the same WHMCS, or I need to manager every item twice. The other deal is the description of service, is only one way to write the details.... The WHMCS is multi currency, multi language, but some things is missing to get it running over other countries.

On 10/19/2022 at 9:58 PM, souzadavi said:

I would like to use the same WHMCS, or I need to manager every item twice. The other deal is the description of service, is only one way to write the details.... The WHMCS is multi currency, multi language, but some things is missing to get it running over other countries.

If it's used by two different companies (with different tax code), using the same WHMCS install may transform billing in a nightmare.
A customer pay using credit card... but how is accounted his money? In company A or B ? Are you going to use different payment accounts for the two companies?

The best way is using two different WHMCS installs. Services, domain pricing and so on may be easy synched on the two installs in the backend.