whmcs not billing correct price as product costs...

So i just stumbled upon this problem now...

A product i have, i set the price to 540 kr for a year. But WHMCS bills this product at 514,85 kr... What the hell has gone wrong here ? Its only for this category with office 365 products whmcs dont bill the correct price. Rest of products its doing working correct

I tried disabling tax, did nothing. I tried converting the USD/EUR to dkk also, none of those amounts fits 514.85 

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 01.43.15.jpg

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 01.45.36.jpg

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 01.55.48.jpg

Edited by lulzkiller

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @lulzkiller,

This could be caused by a configurable option with a negative setup fee, or an after-market customisation which is overriding the product price.

Are there any configurable options associated with this product? If so, please ensure the Setup price is set to 0.00 for the default options on all billing cycles.

6 hours ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi @lulzkiller,

This could be caused by a configurable option with a negative setup fee, or an after-market customisation which is overriding the product price.

Are there any configurable options associated with this product? If so, please ensure the Setup price is set to 0.00 for the default options on all billing cycles.

Hi John

Thanks for that, there was a configurable options added to it. But i dont think that was the problem, because the problem persists even after i deleted the configurable options for it. 

6 hours ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi @lulzkiller,

I figured it out, prorate was enabled somehow for these products, disabling that did the trick.