What is more fulfilling than seeing your users satisfied with your services? Users sharing that they had an excellent experience!! 

Join us as we celebrate 101 reviews our users left for WHMCS Global Services on Trust Pilot. We feel blessed that the majority of our users mention the excellent quality of service they received from the WGS team. We value all your feedback and can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us.

First-time users or repeat customers - our team can’t wait to serve you with an unforgettable WHMCS experience!

MicrosoftTeams-image (25).png

MicrosoftTeams-image (24).png

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By WHMCS Development Company
      Hello Everyone, 
      Greeting from WHMCS Digital.
      WHMCS Digital is one of the emerging WHMCS Development companies based in Mohali India, providing WHMCS services, modules, and themes to clients worldwide. Founded with the vision of providing unmatched and powerful WHMCS solutions to help clients manage their web hosting business easily and precisely. It has a great team of expert and certified developers who are always focused on solving problems.
      WHMCS Digital is a one-stop destination for all kinds of WHMCS needs. WHMCS Digital provides WHMCS services for WHMCS installation, setup, integration, configuration, custom themes development, custom module development, and add-on module services. 
      If you have any query about WHMCS or looking for Custom WHMCS Development Services, then get in touch with us via email whmcsdigital@gmail.com -  or submit a ticket on our website - https://whmcsdigital.com/
      Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
      Regards
    • By Hardik Joshi
      Hello Team @WGS,
      I wan to little modify one step checkout order form  like some where spaces/line break and for clientx i want to add my websites main header as clientx client-area theme header
      This is Clientx Header

This is my websites Main Header

Also i want to add footer also as same my main website 🙂
      Thanks,  I hope you will help me with this,
    • By W3 DATA TECHNOLOGIES
      do not buy anything from this company. I did purchase OVH whmcs module three week back and when i install I got to know Australia location is not there. so i open a ticket and then they got to know it is a bug since now its close to THREE weeks and they not replying to my ticket or chat.
      PLEASE ATTACH SCREENSHOT OF MY TICKET
      do not by buy ANYTHING from this CRAPPY PEOPLE

please attach screenshot of the ticket and see below video file how they respond to chat
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dCUyZxRB6Ey5LVr4r3r9gZkJ4Ge2JfB2/view?usp=sharing

• By ThemeMetro
      It has been very long time to come up with discount offers, So, we have decided to offer flat 25% discount on all of our products and services for next 10 days. 
      You can use coupon code FLAT25 to get most of it before it expires. The coupon code is valid till October 20th, 2018
    • By HardSoftCode
      We just finished updating the Customer Reviews module to v2.0.0 to work on WHMCS v6. Note that v2.0.0 only support WHMCS v6 or later if you need the module to work on WHMCS v5 you can still use Customer Reviews v1.1.0

Changlog
      Update module to support WHMCS v6
      Updated New Google reCaptcha
      Fixed small bugs
      Added Custom reviews page
      Added Custom rating stars
      Added Reviews API
      Added Customer website screenshot image
      Added Number of words
      Added Visitor viewing
      Added Number of posts
      Added SEO friendly URLs