WS Email Delivery Status

wsa

Poughkeepsie, NY - June 28, 2022 - WHMCS Services Expert on Modules and Custom Modules has just launched a new module called WS Email Delivery Status for WHMCS.

As a business, you send many important emails to your customers. Invoices, renewal notices, quotes, and important announcements are just a few of the many things you may communicate to your customers via e-mail.

Full story: Email Delivery Status

--

About WHMCS Services
Our goal is to continually innovate and provide advanced, quality products and solutions, complemented by responsive and knowledgeable customer service personnel ready to provide timely support. We also aim to provide value for money packages to the price conscious consumer.
Founded in 2009, WHMCS Services develops and deploys innovative software solutions for Web hosting providers and Internet users. Some of the most popular products in our menu are WHMCS Modules; we also offer WHMCS Integration, WHMCS Themes, custom works and affiliate marketing. We are a one-stop-shop for all your software needs. WHMCS Services is based in New York.

For more information, go to www.whmcsservices.com

Edited by wsa

The texts of your "full story" look pretty familiar to me. So I looked at the module I use myself for tracking mails and found that your texts are only wordspinned, like a bad copy 😞

By the way, you made a mistake while copying the original text: https://www.whmcsservices.com/edstatus.php
>Please note that this system like any other mail tracking system - cannot detect with 100% accuracy whether an email has been opened. If the recipient blocks external content, the module will not be able to detect whether the mail has been opened.

Text from Deploymentcode: https://documentation.deploymentcode.com/display/MailTrackingWHMCS
>Please note that this system - like any other mail tracking system - cannot detect with 100% accuracy whether an email has been opened. If the recipient blocks external content, the module will not be able to detect wether the mail has been opened.

You forgot to remove the second "-".

Sorry if that sounds rude. I just think it's sad when a great module is imitated like this and you don't even bother to at least formulate the text yourself. 

Tagging @string so they see it as well.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-28 um 22.16.46.png

Number one this module is not the same and this module maybe don't detect some email this why i put this to let peoples know about it.  Am still tester with alot email system or software  and try to making work with all 🙂

But you can see the whole screenshot that nothing the same as Deploymentcode.com

Oh, thanks for tagging me @Danse

The module of wsa probably performs a similar task, so similarities in the description are normal, but yes, I also recognize a few "coincidences". The example you brought is awesome 😂.

But don't worry, no matter if it's "wordspinned" like you say (the one section is obviously copied 1:1) or not, I'm happy if our modules (and textes) give inspiration. I really don't mind at all. The only reason I'm even going into this is because of this:

15 minutes ago, wsa said:

and this module maybe don't detect some email this why i put this to let peoples know about it.

So this is the first time I've heard that. The module is used well and when there were reports that something was not recognized, it was always due to the customer. There has been an enormous amount of time invested in self-developed tricks to trick the Google / Hotmail image proxy, for example, even with self-hosted domains and so on. First taking over the text (at least partially, see example of @Danse), and then making wild claims - I actually find that a bit cheeky. I would like to have examples with which provider our module doesn't work, but works with yours 🤷‍♂️.

34 minutes ago, wsa said:

Number one this module is not the same and this module maybe don't detect some email this why i put this to let peoples know about it.  Am still tester with alot email system or software  and try to making work with all 🙂

But you can see the whole screenshot that nothing the same as Deploymentcode.com

Its nearly exact copy except of some CSS 🙂 Even every Column is 100% same. And as i already stated above: The Text is copied 1:1. How can that be a coincidence? 

Looking at @griffinhosting and his email Plus Modul is something else. This here is 98% Copy. Don't understand. And as i said, the 99,9% same hint "Please note" is confirming that. 

3 minutes ago, Danse said:

Its nearly exact copy except of some CSS 🙂 Even every Column is 100% same. And as i already stated above: The Text is copied 1:1. How can that be a coincidence? 

You total wrong this module is not the same coding like Deploymentcode.com. That case how many company out they did my  Email Verification module look close but coding is not the same or my Support pin module.

I didnt said anything about Code. 

Just that it is a copy and Scrrenshots on both pages shows 100% exact columns, even Popup with three columns 100% same. 

Text on your homepage, at least that sentence 100% same xD 

So mostly quite a copy. Anyways. I must go now. 

I had a chat with string and it is all cleared up. We both agree that no code was copied. There are similarities in the text because the modules do similar things, but no code was copied at any point.  @string can confirm that.

Edited by wsa

• wsa locked this topic
  • wsa unlocked and locked this topic