ClientExec Import Script Released

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I used the import script but the invoices did not import, could you tell me what I did wrong?

All of my payment gateways were setup, I only use two in the last 5 years.

Oddly enough, it shows how much the clients payed but not the invoices, I'm a little confused?

Thanks,

Tanisha

I end up using the code below and it worked... I found this in another import thread, just thought I would share in case someone else runs into a problem with invoices not showing up even with Paypal being activated.

Yes, it must be set to PayPal. Run the following query:

UPDATE tblinvoices SET paymentmethod='paypal' WHERE paymentmethod='paypalinvoices';

Matt

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ClientExec Import Script doesn't work for CE v.3.02.

Any body have another solution to import from CE 3.0.2?

I got error below:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/username/public_html/ceimport.php on line 0

ClientExec Import Script doesn't work for CE v.3.02.

Any body have another solution to import from CE 3.0.2?

I got error below:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/username/public_html/ceimport.php on line 0

Are you running mysql5 ?

• 2 weeks later...

I got new script of ce3import.php from Support and do the following steps:

-- backup again from existing CE database

-- restore the database backup on the same server of WHMcs

-- then run ce3import.php

That's fantastic. Successfully imported, even the unpaid invoice is exactly the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i tried the ceimport.php file available in the download section and ran it on our CE 3.1.4 install

it imported clients and packages ok it appears but all past invoices got marked as overdue or unpaid, going right back several years

is this a bug in the import script or do we need to do something to correct the issue?

also as a second question is there any way of importing support tickets from CE? im trying to make the move as seamless and painless for clients as possible and dont want to confuse them

• WHMCS CEO

We've had lots of people switch successfully from ClientExec but not sure how many of those were from the latest version. It could be that they have changed something in the DB and we need to update the script for it, so open a ticket if you're experiencing problems and we'll take a look.

Matt