OX App Suite Bounce Notice

Isaac Asher

There are two domains in question here, which I will sanitize:  Domain.io is my primary domain, and Domain.email is where I want my emails routed.  Ultimately I want ALL email from Domain.io to be forwarded to Domain.email.  I have set up an email forwarder to forward my Domain.io email address to my Domain.email address.  

I have purchased OX App Suite for Domain.email and everything works fine there; I can send and receive successfully.  

When I send an email (from an external email address) to my Domain.io email, it arrives on the server as it should, however the end user gets a message saying the message could not be delivered: 

"host mx004.cloudus.rs.oxcs.net[51.81.206.109] said: 550 5.7.1 Connection refused - OXSUS001_304 - https://postmaster-oxsus.vadesecure.com/#OXSUS001_304 (in reply to MAIL FROM command)"

Even after arriving on the server at my Domain.io address, it does not make it to Domain.email.  I can log in to the server and forward the email myself from Domain.io to Domain.email and it goes through without issue, but it seems like the server can't make the emails forward. 

Any suggestions or direction would be MOST appreciated!