Tickets not auto importing, To field shows the email address twice

xyzulu

I recently noted this behaviour (and have opened a ticket with WHMCS #CPM-270405), however I have a feeling this is influenced by a change in Google Workspace that is causing WHMCS to choke. The indicator of this issue is in the WHMCS Ticket Import Log shows the "To" email address (my support email) twice in the "To" field, which then results in the following error. I can force the import, but the the ticket is blank:

fread() expects parameter 2 to be int, float given

I have seen this with replies to an announcement I sent out to some customers, and also if I have a "forward a copy" to another email address set in my Google Workspace account. Interestingly, if I disable the "forward a copy" setting in the email account, new tickets will import correctly. However, replies to announcements (not tickets) will still not import.

Any ideas or input?

(the reason I only noted this was when I found the failed imports from the announcement I decided to setup a forwarder (forward a copy) in Google Workspace to make sure I don't miss customer replies.. then new tickets (and current ticket replies) started to fail as well.

I have seen this behaviour in WHMCS 8.2.x and 8.3 

Edited by xyzulu

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi there,

We've seen reports of this fread() expects parameter 2 to be int, float given error being caused by after-market modules, specifically those which bundle their own version of the guzzlehttp library.

You can recursively search the /modules directory for guzzlehttp to locate any such modules.

Please then contact the vendor for an update or further assistance.