Rider61

change method payment witout credit card

mew payment gateway activate and begin using it.

user enters invoice view. chose Payment Method - our integration payment gateway
push the button 'Pay Now'.

WHMCS prompts you to enter your credit card details!   BUT !! I do not need it!!  I pay by phone number!!!

how can I remove this menu and immediately transfer the order number and amount to my API payment gateway?
thanks for any ideas!!!

version 8.0.4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Emani
      Hi Group,
      Is anyone using the POLi Payment Gateway?
      I'm new here. I want to use POLi Payment Gateway found at https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/4634-poli-payment-module but I can't. Is anyone able to develop the same Addon to be able to use POLiPay and how much would it cost?
      NOTE: When I try to buy it, it redirects to a page with the following error:
      Down for Maintenance (Err 3)
      We have migrated to another system.
      If you are an existing client please email support@strategylions.com.au
      If you are not an existing client, please email info@strategylions.com.au

Thanks group
    • By Remitur
      Unusual (and unwanted) behavior from WHMCS, using STRIPE module (but, I guess, it may happen with any other credit card gateway):
      user has no credit card registered user inserts an "add funds" order for 100 shells, but does not pay it; system issues invoice n. 300 (unpaid)  user inserts another "add funds" order for 100 shells, and pay it using credit card; WHMCS process it fine (100 shells credited to the user, invoice 301 (paid) is issued So the invoice # 300 stays unpaid...
      During the main cron /few hours later, during the night) the system process the payment of (still unpaid) invoice n. 300, using the credit card data used few hours before to pay invoice 301 (the credit card data has been registered by Stripe) 
        And so the user did TWO different payments, of the very same amount (one of them unwanted).
      Any idea about how to prevent this behaviour?
    • By Scorpiatus
      Hi there!
      Is there a way to access the variables of a payment gateway?
      With "GetModuleConfigurationParameters" I get the names of the parameters, but not their variables or content.
      If you can help me, that would be great !!
      Thanks in advance!
    • By tuga
      Hi there,
      Is here a setting or hook that can be changed to disable sending the "Credit Card Payment Failed" email ?
      Thank you.
    • By Gunther77
      I am still testing my WHMCS system to make sure everything works.
      I place an order and get to the checkout, I have three options 
      Paypal seems to be correct
      Debit or Credit card payment - there is a problem here.
      When I select this option it asks for card information and personal information.
      But the menu is long and therefore you need to scroll down to complete it, when you do the system takes you all the way to the bottom of the menu. Which means there are boxes that you cant fill in because they have over shot. When you scroll up the system takes you to the top again.
      Option three - check out - I am not sure why this is on the page.
      I believe the customer should pay before they can submit the order.
      Regards
      Gunther Wallendorf