Client added funds

w3b

I see how a client can add funds to their accounts, however, I don't see how the client or I on the admin side see the balance. Can someone tell me how I can see the client balance on the admin side and how the client see their balance in the client area. 

It would be nice if a tab was added in the billing sections that would make it easy to find. 

Thanks for you all help. 

• 1 year later...

Hi, to help anyone who had the same question I had.  

Within the admin area you can view the clients balance via the client Summary tab. Simply visit the client in question and on the Summary tab you will be able to see their Credit Balance.

WHMCS does not display the credit balance within the client area. This is however displayed when they checkout, so they can see the balance and choose to use if for the order if they wish.

There is the  following third party addon available within WHMCS MartketPlace that looks to add the facility to display the credit balance on the client area homepage - https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/2530-credit-manager .

• 2 weeks later...