Export from WHMCS to CSV missing options

Hello there

I am starting using another platform to complement missing future, because WHMCS do not have support that function, neither there is no such module for that. So I need to export some information from WHMCS. I was successfully to export clients and client profile.

image.thumb.png.4d21fb42565c3144387bb40a80856f8b.png

But it would be very friendly if I could export products and their prices to, as I have several ONE TIME product added, and out of the box I did not find how can I achieve that. I guess on WHMCS admin can not be done. What about PhpMyAdmin on cpanel? I am looking a way to avoid being using copy and paste one by one from WHMCS to another system.

On 27/05/2021 at 09:00, zitu4life said:

But it would be very friendly if I could export products and their prices to, as I have several ONE TIME product added, and out of the box I did not find how can I achieve that.

using the GetProducts API might be an option you can use - either for one product, a list of products or all of them.

I guess on WHMCS admin can not be done.

you could write a custom report to do it.

What about PhpMyAdmin on cpanel?

it depends what you need (same goes for a custom report) - if you just need core product pricing, in a specified currency and there are no priced configurable options to worry about, then it's a simple query to the tblpricing table; similarly, you could get config pricing from the same table.... though if you have products with priced config options, then i'd probably use the API as a quick fix.