Problem, WHMCS 8 create account with no details

Sanin

Hello,

I have problem with WHMCS 8 and it seems there is some bug. 

WHMCS user with 1+ sub-account  - As I'm constant user need to have minimal one sub-account created.

Create new order and at the end of checkout choose option 'Already Registered?' and then login. If you not choose account and go to cart and then Complete order, WHMCS will create new account with empty fields eg.:
-----

Client    

, ,
United States

-----

Can you please help with this problem? Why I'm not logged in primary account after logging?

Regards

invoiceto.png

Snimak ekrana iz „2021-05-08 16-04-24“.png

On 08/05/2021 at 15:07, Sanin said:

WHMCS user with 1+ sub-account  - As I'm constant user need to have minimal one sub-account created.

sub accounts wouldn't exist in v8, so you want a client with another user assigned to it ??

why do you need to create yourself as a user ??

• WHMCS Technical Analyst

Hi @Sanin

The issue you are experiencing appears to be related to case #CORE-16363.  I am pleased to confirm that we expect this to be resolved in the next release.  In the meantime we have a hotfix for this behaviour and therefore if you contact support we will be able to provide this to you.

Many thanks

Pete

15 hours ago, WHMCS PeterM said:

Hi @Sanin

The issue you are experiencing appears to be related to case #CORE-16363.  I am pleased to confirm that we expect this to be resolved in the next release.  In the meantime we have a hotfix for this behaviour and therefore if you contact support we will be able to provide this to you.

Many thanks

Pete

Are you going to post this hotfix on the forums?