Upgrade/Downgrade config option issue

REDOUANE

Hello Guys,

I have an issue when i want to upgrade the config option price, see the image in screenshots, the product price setting 0, and the configoption price is 50.32/qty,  but when i am trying to upgrade i got wrong price

Can someone pls help me out

Capture d’écran 2021-04-29 à 15.36.48.png

Capture d’écran 2021-04-29 à 15.40.00.png

25 minutes ago, REDOUANE said:

Can someone pls help me out

it might be correct depending on when the next due date is...

When they place an upgrade or downgrade order, they will receive a refund of whatever they haven't used of the current cycle on the existing product or service. Then, the system will charge them for the remainder of the cycle at the new product's or service's price. The next due date doesn't change.

The system calculates the upgrade price for configurable options the same way as the products above.

if you do the calculation using the formula on the docs page, I assume you get the same result.

Keep in mind that upgrade/downgrade functionality is bugged since always. When the change involves credit, WHMCS uses different formulas to calculate the expected cost and the effective one in the resulting invoice. In short, it says to the customer that he has to pay X. When he confirms, the invoice wants him to pay X + Y instead 😕

Edited by Kian

• 2 weeks later...

WHMCS doesn't allow to upgrade the service after the invoice is generated. It shows the message to customer to pay the due invoice and then upgrade on the customer portal.

Even through the system upgrade it shows  the following message: An unpaid invoice exists for this service. Continuing with the upgrade before the invoice is paid may result in forfeited revenue.

Any advise or suggestion on this.