Invisible Recaptcha whmcs 8.1 with domainchecker

Hi guys

Trying to use invisible recaptcha with domainchecker but seems to return this error:

{result:{error:Please complete the captcha and try again.}} 

When I changed it to normal tick captcha option it works fine it seems.

We are using the integration code on our main website which is in html which forwards the post to whmcs and this is where it returns the error.

Any workaround anyone knows of so invisible recaptcha can still work?

• 4 months later...

We've seen the same problem sporadically with both Six and a custom template. The "please complete capatcha" message shows for a few seconds and then it disappears and the domain search results show up. I figured it could be due to us using Cloudflare on the domain but gave up trying to fix as it's not a total system breaker and just another WHMCS quirk.

4 hours ago, D9Hosting said:

We've seen the same problem sporadically with both Six and a custom template. The "please complete capatcha" message shows for a few seconds and then it disappears and the domain search results show up.

if it makes you feel any better, i've seen that happen a number of times in v8.1.3 - both in Six & 21...

BH91cH1.gif

4 hours ago, D9Hosting said:

I figured it could be due to us using Cloudflare on the domain but gave up trying to fix as it's not a total system breaker and just another WHMCS quirk.

I doubt it's CloudFlare as i'm not using it on the v8.1 dev.... I will add that I can't reproduce the issue on my v8.2 dev, so whether it's been fixed I don't know... can't see anything obvious in the changelogs.

• 4 months later...

I can not  login after setting recaptcha
How do I reset the recaptcha is I can not login?
is there a change I can make to the database to remove the recaptcha?
I did a fresh install on the new sub-domain and as I was configuring, connecting and installing app extensions it was time to do google captcha and I inserted my 2 keys and was kicked out and can[t login as admin.

I found the answer to fixing the admin blocked by recaptcha
I opened the database(phpmyadmin) selected the WHMCS database and navigated to the tblconfiguration and made the edit to line 269 inserting the recaptcha that was issued by google. I had inserted the old key and got blocked from admin login. Working now.

Screenshot from 2021-11-28.png

Edited by 440music

9 hours ago, 440music said:

I can not  login after setting recaptcha
How do I reset the recaptcha is I can not login?
is there a change I can make to the database to remove the recaptcha?
I did a fresh install on the new sub-domain and as I was configuring, connecting and installing app extensions it was time to do google captcha and I inserted my 2 keys and was kicked out and can[t login as admin.

I found the answer to fixing the admin blocked by recaptcha
I opened the database(phpmyadmin) selected the WHMCS database and navigated to the tblconfiguration and made the edit to line 269 inserting the recaptcha that was issued by google. I had inserted the old key and got blocked from admin login. Working now.

Screenshot from 2021-11-28.png

If you're comfortable working within the database, you can just change the enabled status of CaptchaSetting in tblconfiguration. Edit it to 'off' (no quotes). That should allow you to login again and change whatever settings you want.

Based on your screenshot, it looks like you have the wrong domain set at the Google reCaptcha site https://www.google.com/recaptcha/about/