use Carbon\CarbonPeriod

pRieStaKos

Hello, 

I'm creating a module cronjon and I want to create a CarbonPeriod, but when I'm using `Carbon\CarbonPeriod` it returns the following error, every time I run the cronjob.

Trait 'Carbon\Traits\IntervalRounding' not found

I downloaded CarbonPeriod.php from Carbon GitHub and uploaded to `vendor/nesbot/carbon/src/Carbon/ `

I tried

use Carbon\Carbon; 
use Carbon\CarbonPeriod;

and

use WHMCS\Carbon\Carbon; 
use WHMCS\Carbon\CarbonPeriod;

without any luck.

Any suggestions ? 

I want to check if a create period `CarbonPeriod::create($service->regdate, '1 month', $service->nextduedate);` contains `Carbon::now()`

Thank you in advance.

You mentioned you downloaded CarbonPeriod.php but the trait it complains about isn't in that file but rather it is in Carbon/Traits/IntervalRounding.php  .  And that file appears to be missing from the WHMCS copy of Carbon.   So download that one as well as any others that it may require.   Replacing the WHMCS copy with the github version might be better. 

11 hours ago, steven99 said:

You mentioned you downloaded CarbonPeriod.php but the trait it complains about isn't in that file but rather it is in Carbon/Traits/IntervalRounding.php  .  And that file appears to be missing from the WHMCS copy of Carbon.   So download that one as well as any others that it may require.   Replacing the WHMCS copy with the github version might be better. 

Kudos @steven99. I was looking for a light version on resolving that, but uploading the latest zip from GitHub and using the following, worked !!

use WHMCS\Carbon;
use Carbon\CarbonPeriod;

Thank you.