Entry page for logon users

ChrisTERiS

Happy New Year to all,

Don't know if this is the way that system works, but when a visitor comes to my site, he can see this NavBar which is fine.

image.thumb.png.ddcf530c26a1f6cd8c74622950a23c77.png

The "issue" that I've is that when someone who has clicked "remember me" before, he gets this NavBar.

image.thumb.png.26ca86d04ced033f2128962c7866c438.png

while I want to see the normal "NavBar" with Store menu option instead of "Services".

I've checked my settings and as you can see I haven't enabled the redirection to clientarea page.

image.png.4bf968badb8469814d6a4627128b7435.png

What I'm doing wrong? How I can redirect users with logon cookies to go to index.php when they enter my site?

Thank you

Chris

Edited by WHMUp
Typo

11 hours ago, xyzulu said:

You could use a hook to add the store link on all pages. Would that work?

I thought something like this, but still didn't found sometime to test it. Actually I had in mind to use hook to hide that menu and show the store menu. Something like your suggestion.

Thank you !

16 hours ago, WHMUp said:

What I'm doing wrong? How I can redirect users with logon cookies to go to index.php when they enter my site?

unless i'm missing something here, aren't they just being auto logged in  ?? that second navbar image is what a user would see when logged in, the first is what they would see when they're not.

as xyzulu says, you can recreate the store dropdown with hooks if you want to.

9 minutes ago, brian! said:

unless i'm missing something here, aren't they just being auto logged in  ?? that second navbar image is what a user would see when logged in, the first is what they would see when they're not.

as xyzulu says, you can recreate the store dropdown with hooks if you want to.

You're correct. They're logon, and what they see is what is normal to see. I just want to show the store menu instead that my services.

29 minutes ago, WHMUp said:

I just want to show the store menu instead that my services.

in that case, in the navbar hook you would either check if they're logged in and, remove my services - or check if store exists and in not recreate the store menu.

just did a quick search to see if I had published a hook to recreate store - couldn't find one, but it wouldn't be difficult as you're just creating an array of visible product groups, optionally MC product groups too, dividers and the reg/tran domain links (if enabled) and using setchildren to output it.