Minor view ticket bug

zomex

• 4 months later...
6 minutes ago, HancoEuropa said:

Um yeah, neither are working for me, rest of things on page okay.   "jQuery('#ticketReply').click()"   is doing exactly nothing.   Will rummage around the tpls and change out jQuery library ... sheesh.  Client noticed it.

it's listed in the v8.2 beta changelog as being fixed (will probably go GA next month)... not that anyone should have to wait 5+ months for a fix for a simple issue that should have been picked up in the v8.1 beta testing. 🙄

CORE-16501 - Correct action for reply ticket button in Twenty-One sidebar

i'm assuming the close button issue is fixed too... but I wouldn't bet on it!

8 minutes ago, brian! said:

it's listed in the v8.2 beta changelog as being fixed

Brian, thanks -- you saved me ANOTHER hour of trying to isolate it!    Most appreciated, as always 🙂

On 1/01/2021 at 5:09 PM, zomex said:

Same for close button

My close button working okay on my Frankenstein custom template.   Several clients closed tickets, then of course (!) wanted to reopen them with a reply ... eh, sure the 8.2 won't be long!

😆😆😆

Was worried it was due to using WordPress jQuery library (due to using WHMCS-Bridge; otherwise, strangely, using the WHMCS jQuery, config options and view cart get screwy -- I don't envy the guy at i-Plugins at all ...)

Edited by HancoEuropa
added zomex response

1 hour ago, HancoEuropa said:

Brian, thanks -- you saved me ANOTHER hour of trying to isolate it!    Most appreciated, as always 🙂

off-topic, but I think there might be a missing language override at checkout...

RBkOMLN.png

... it looks like it's referencing an override that doesn't exist.

16 hours ago, brian! said:

referencing an override that doesn't exist

In configureproduct.tpl:

<span class="primary-bg-color">{$LANG.orderadditionalrequiredinfo}<br><i><small>{lang key='orderForm.requiredField'}</small></i></span>

changed to:

<span class="primary-bg-color">{$LANG.orderadditionalrequiredinfo}<br><i><small>{$LANG.orderform.requiredfield}</small></i></span>

and added:

$_LANG['orderform']['requiredfield'] = "(Please complete)";

to the language phps.

All good -- thanks for spotting that, dunno when THAT started happening!

Cheers mate

missing orderform lang.png

Edited by HancoEuropa
correction of language file name

8 hours ago, HancoEuropa said:

All good -- thanks for spotting that, dunno when THAT started happening!

well the language strings names are case sensitive, so if the entry was as below, then the original line should have worked...

$_LANG['orderForm']['requiredField'] = "(Please complete)"; 

I can see that you fixed it on the configureproduct template, but the same issue still exists at checkout. ⚠️