Adding Tax Configuration Only For Domains and Payment Gateways

Piyush Mahes

Hello everybody,

I want to enable a specific tax for a specific payment gateway.

Like if PayPal Payment Gateway is selected then 3.99% Fees will be added and if PayTM is Selected then 1.99% Fees will be added.

and also apply a specific tax to domains.

Like if my client orders a domain then a tax of 18% will be added to the invoice .

Anyone can tell me how to do this

Use InvoiceChangeGateway to add, remove or ajdust a new invoice item via UpdateInvoice API with your "fee" but keep in mind that imposing surcharge to customer is not allowed (ask Ryanair ✈️):

Fines are real 🥵

Edited by Kian

5 hours ago, Piyush Mahes said:

Anyone can tell me how to do this

you couldn't do it from settings - the simplest solution would probably be to go to Marketplace, search for 'gateway fee' and you should find a handful of third-party adons - one free, the others commercial.

some of these solutions will only allow to add a fee per gateway, others will allow you to specify products/domains and gateways etc.

another option would be Payment Gateway Charges from ModulesGarden - that would be one of the modules that would allow you to be more specific when applying these gateway fees to specific products or domains.