About Themes

ChrisTERiS

I'm confused about WHMCS Themes. Not about the price as I understood why some are cheap and some expensive. But looking at Marketplace I can't easily understand what type is each template unless if I check all the demos. What I understood so far is:

• There are HTML templates which in most cases are beautiful, but for HTML pages. When it comes to WHMCS most of them they're using the default WHMCS theme with some color changes only.
  • Other WHMCS themes are just improvements of client area. I mean the page that someone see after login. But they have nothing good for homepage or for other pages that are available only to homepage.

What I'm looking for, is, a theme which will gives a new look to ALL whmcs pages, but important to note, to work out of the box. "What you see is what you'll get". I don't have the time (and knowledge) to use page builders. Is there something like this? Also if it uses WHMCS pricing model (monthly payments) is a plus. Even if it seems expensive, is not. There are 100's of people who want to give a try with hosting but they don't like to invest a fortune for it. Spending $50/mo (WHMCS+Theme+Hosting) is something easy to try.

Thank you

Chris

7 hours ago, ChrisTERiS said:

What I'm looking for, is, a theme which will gives a new look to ALL whmcs pages, but important to note, to work out of the box.

Croster could be an option as that has a monthly pricing option - all pages should be styled, but with the option of a page editor if you need to tweak it.... there is a link to a free trial version on their site that should give you a month to test it at no cost.

Well not gonna lie in this, totally true on what you said, most themes(99%) are html themes with whmcs integration for menu , footer and colors. {including us, but with more changes, though still cannot be called whmcs theme).

and maybe that is, because its easier to maintain and update an integration theme rather than a totally designed whmcs theme( too much hassle ).

personal thought.