How to move a service from Main Service to Addon?

Craft

2 hours ago, brian! said:

for an existing client, I think i would go down the road of manually adding the addon to the existing service....

https://docs.whmcs.com/Products_Management#Adding_Addons_to_Users

and then cancelling the product equivalent.

I don't think you could/should "move" them in the sense you mean (e.g between tables).

I can cancel it and create a new addon then set its parent the web hosting plan service.

But my customer has already used it so I don't want to remove his work on Weebly.

well going forward, you might want to stop selling Weebly as a service, and only as an product addon - that would prevent this from occurring again for new purchases.

for an existing user in this situation, you might want to open a ticket with Support - they might have an internal script to move a service to an addon.

16 hours ago, brian! said:

well going forward, you might want to stop selling Weebly as a service, and only as an product addon - that would prevent this from occurring again for new purchases.

for an existing user in this situation, you might want to open a ticket with Support - they might have an internal script to move a service to an addon.

Ok, thank you